Numbers

Archived Dreams from 2016
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Numbers

Post by PastorJKG »

I keep seeing 11:17 on my clock. It seems I look up at exactly this time every single day. Can't find a Bible verse that seems to fit. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Numbers

Post by bella »

I just checked the symbols search page on tehillah and:

11 = judgement
17 = victory
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Thank you. I hadn't thought to check there. I wonder if it speaks of the eleventh hour, or last days. Do the other dreamers and prophetic people feel the Lord return is drawing nigh? Folks in the world, and unfortunately even in the church seem to be willing to throw away the notion of a rapture, tribulation, and the second coming.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

No I don't think Jesus is coming back immediately because I felt that God told me he wasn't.

I also don't believe in the rapture, even though I was taught it at church and believed it initially. Again, God told me it was an incorrect interpretation of scripture. When I researched it, i found it was a recent invention. And then found that there's only a small portion of the church that DO believe it. The early church certainly didn't.

I do, however, believe in the return of Christ to this earth. And look forward to that.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

11 is also the number of transition. It could be a transition into victory. I keep getting words about the next season being one of great prosperity and harvest.

I'd it as "it's time to transition into victory"

Also i agree bella
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

1 Thes. 4:13-18
But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope. [14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. [15] For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. [16] For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. [17] Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up (Greek 726) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. [18] Therefore comfort one another with these words.

Caught up= G726 harpazō
Thayer Definition:
1) to seize, carry off by force
2) to seize on, claim for one’s self eagerly
3) to snatch out or away
Part of Speech: verb
The Latin word Rapturo is not found in the Greek NT because it wasn't written in latin. The Greek word Harpadzo was used here and also in Acts 8:39 to describe Philip being caught up from Gaza and brought to Caesarea and again in 2 Cor. 12:2-4 to describe Paul's being caught up into the third heaven, both speaking of a removal from one place to another.

John 14:2-3
"In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. [3] "If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.

This seems completely different from the idea give in Zechariah 14. One is a taking up into the air, and the other is a coming down to earth. This account coincides beautifully with the end of Revelation were it describes New Jerusalem coming down from heaven to earth to establish Christ's eternal reign.

Zech. 14:4-9
In that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west by a very large valley, so that half of the mountain will move toward the north and the other half toward the south. [5] You will flee by the valley of My mountains, for the valley of the mountains will reach to Azel; yes, you will flee just as you fled before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord, my God, will come, and all the holy ones with Him!
[6] In that day there will be no light; the luminaries will dwindle. [7] For it will be a unique day which is known to the Lord, neither day nor night, but it will come about that at evening time there will be light.
[8] And in that day living waters will flow out of Jerusalem, half of them toward the eastern sea and the other half toward the western sea; it will be in summer as well as in winter.
[9] And the Lord will be king over all the earth; in that day the Lord will be the only one, and His name the only one.
Also in Revelation 19 we see the king of Kings and Lord of Lords coming down to rule and reign with the armies of heaven clothed in white linen which is the righteousness of saints, (Rev. 19:8)

Jude 1:4 speaks of Enoch's prophecy that the Lord would return with ten thousnds of His saints. He then confirmed the prophecy by being raptured out himself not tasting death.

2 Thes. 2:1-12
Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, [2] that you not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. [3] Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, [4] who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. [5] Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things? [6] And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed. [7] For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. [8] Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; [9] that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, [10] and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. [11] For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, [12] in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

He who now restrains is the Holy Spirit through the church. The Antichrist can not take full control because we have been given power over all his power. As long as we are still here, he is extremely limited. This is why he works so hard to stop our progress and witness. We will be removed for a short period of time to allow the antichrist to fulfill his portion of God's eternal plan but he will then be cast forever into the pit.

It doesn't seem Biblically correct to say that the Lord would tell us when He is or isn't coming because the bible teaches that no man knows the hour. Jesus himself didn't seem to know at that time when it would be. Also it seems necessary to exercise extreme caution when receiving revelation that seems to contradict scripture.

Galatians 1:8
But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed!

1 John 4:1
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

God allows His Prophets to be tested. Many have gifts, but few have the character of heart to remain faithful and not make merchandise of the gift. Balaam had a real gift, but ended up destroying himself because his heart wasn't totally devoted to the lord.

Deut. 13:1-3
If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, [2] And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; [3] Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the Lord your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

I'm not trying to stone anybody or cause offence. Just the preacher/Pastor coming out.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

PastorJKG wrote:Thank you. I hadn't thought to check there. I wonder if it speaks of the eleventh hour, or last days. Do the other dreamers and prophetic people feel the Lord return is drawing nigh? Folks in the world, and unfortunately even in the church seem to be willing to throw away the notion of a rapture, tribulation, and the second coming.
You asked a question and I answered what i thought. It wasn't an invitation for you to attack me with your theology.

If you weren't prepared for people to answer with beliefs different from your own, then you shouldn't have asked.

The guidelines of this board ask us to not have theological arguments and I'm going to stick with that.