Blue owl

Archived Dreams from 2017
CarDavis
Gold Member

Blue owl

Post by CarDavis »

I had a vision of an adorably small owl that was royal blue in color. I was looking closely at his eyes which appeared almost mechanical.

Sidenote: I have had an owl outside my window at night off and on for a couple months and have been seeing photos of owls frequently lately.
LiW
Bronze Member

Re: Blue owl

Post by LiW »

Just came across a Christian dream interpretation book recently, and according to it, the colour 'blue' means the presence of God or something along the line.
CarDavis
Gold Member

Post by CarDavis »

Any interpretations for the mechanical looking eyes?
LiW
Bronze Member

Post by LiW »

Hi CarDavis, I don't know about that. Sorry. Hopefully someone will come by with an accurate interpretation for you.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

an owls seeing and hearing is sensitive ...blue is revelation ...owls are symbolic for wisdom ...altogether: seeing and hearing Gods revelation makes one very wise ...Word of God ...mechanical eyes could mean computer being used to get God's Word in you ...ive been using "biblegateway" site audio bible lately ...its great tool for getting The Word in you also "blueletter bible" site for word studies original text and all that ...the other thing is as we press in to God's Word we become more and more sensitive to His rhema Word hearing His voice ...we become "little blue owls" :P
CarDavis
Gold Member

Post by CarDavis »

Thank you both!