Car brakes out of control

Archived Dreams from 2017
male4christ
Silver Member

Car brakes out of control

Post by male4christ »

I was late on way to school and was driving and suddenly I saw a new fence near Kevins house I applied brakes, plus hand brakes but car didn't respond. I went thru front yard, fence and backyard but car was out of control and I landed in somebody backyard near Kevin's place.
Starfire
Gold Member

Re: Car brakes out of control

Post by Starfire »

Can only post my own experience...I frequently have a similar dream (brakes failing or that I'm driving and am so sleepy...try to reach down with my hand to pump brakes as they aren't responding,etc). This generally happens when I am taking on much more than I feel (or fear) I can handle.
In other words, I'm stretching myself TOO THIN and feeling "out of control" as a result. Perhaps you might want to take a look at that concept and see if it applies to your situation. Is there an area of your live (Or MANY) in which you feel overwhelmed?
I pray you will find the answers you need.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

I agree with Starfire. Brakes out speak of an inability to stop or control whats going on. I believe it can also reveal a sense of anxiety in us about things that are overwhelming us and we feel powerless to stop or change.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
lizzy
Bronze Member

Post by lizzy »

Kevin means kind, beloved