Black Wolf chasing Bear dream

Archived Dreams from 2017
BernardRidge

Black Wolf chasing Bear dream

Post by BernardRidge »

Hello, I am new here and learning how God speaks to us in dreams. here is my dream: I was observing a large green field and noticed a good sized black bear in the distance. I then saw the bear running and being chased by a large black wolf. The bear was being pursued by the wolf and running in different directions. I was cautious as I observed since I did not now what direction they would go. I also noticed their were other groups of people watching this take place. end of dream. Any thoughts on what this means?

Thank You!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Black Wolf chasing Bear dream

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

Welcome to the board.

To me the wolf and the bear represent two different people whose spirits are like these animals, and they are going back and forth after each other and against each other and it just seems to be something that you are watching at this time so no cause for alarm just yet as they are not attacking you. Just some thoughts on the dream, hope this helps get you started on the dream.
BernardRidge

Post by BernardRidge »

Thank You Brian.....I think what was unusual was seeing the Bear (a large predatory animal) being chased by the Wolf. A bear normally is pretty fearless but it was running from the wolf in fear. The color of the both animals was black, but the wolf stood out since a black wolf is rare.

-B
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

right, both animals represent different types of enemy spirits that are at work... as you said, bears are large predatory territorial animals... wolves hunt in packs, but a lone wolf in this case might represent a stronger enemy spirit at work that is actually causing the bear to back down and run in fear.
BernardRidge

Post by BernardRidge »

interesting...could this mean the enemy is warring against himself?