pile up

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

pile up

Post by spiritledd »

saw a multi car pile up, like 4 of them, plus me involved, made 5 cars total ...it hapened in between Sheets and Grinolds house, by where old metal silo used to be ...i was driving tan BMW ...i avoided hitting anyone ...i ran to see if a driver was ok ...he said yes, but he did not look ok ...i saw Pepper and Dylan walk past ...then i was driving and i was spinning wheels ...i got out and looked and saw one tire was flat of rear driver side ...it was different than other tire ...other was tractor tread ...flat one was bald and regular tire tread ...the tire burnt up from spinning on rim ...i went back to the ranch to change tires ...i saw guys running loaders with brooms on them playing a game of basketball with them ...then one loader attacked the other, and used its forks to pick at front of other ...pulling pieces off of it ...then my dad drove me, and by Parsley RD the (Curry's drive) i said wow you have been practicing because i saw his hand doing chords and heard his music ...he said... yeah, well ive been alone with nothing else to do but play