Please share your thoughts

Archived Dreams from 2017
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Please share your thoughts

Post by kbasmommy »

My was father behind a white brick wall that was very large and tall. I had a baby girl about 6 months old who he wanted to see. I couldn’t get myself or the baby over the wall.

New scene: I’m spending a lot of time with my father’s family (just remember driving around with them) his aunts and cousins, but he’s not there.

New scene: I’m in a church and I’m looking at a bunch of people standing in a line in front of a brown casket including my uncle who was wearing a T-shirt that said “in loving memory” but I could not see the name or who. It was like I was the photographer of this big group photo in the church. Some family members were crying.

End of dream

To me this sounds like my father will be moving on from this world soon. I feel like I’ve already grieved in my spirit. My question and the reason why I’m posting this dream is because I’m not sure what I should do. I’ve had many prophetic dreams about physical death so I’m used to preparing in the sense that I begin to reach out to the family without telling them why. For example: when I saw a friend of mine would be losing someone to suicide I began to call her more often and let her know I was always available to talk, spend time with her etc. after it happened (Uncle suicide) she reached out to me for comfort. This happens a lot, but I really don’t know what to do about this because this time it’s me and my loved one. I can’t tell anyone in my family because there’s always the possibility I’m wrong and even if this is prophetic I don’t believe anyone would receive it, but unfortunately these dreams are usually literal. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated time is of the essence and I would like to use the time I have wisely.

Thank you so much
lizzy
Bronze Member

Re: Please share your thoughts

Post by lizzy »

You maybe right. But from my experience dreams are most of the time metaphorical. So, if you look from this perspective the child could mean a promise, immature. The wall could be some kind of barrier, obstacle between you and God (inability to get into Spirit). You have fellowship with God's church...Who is driving? If someone unknown is driving that might be God. People standing in line mean waiting to reach their destiny. Brown and funeral represent death, could be death to self. In the path to their destiny they need to die to self. Photographer tells me you have prophetic anointing, you see in the Spirit.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Re: Please share your thoughts

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi Lizzy,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts because I truly hope it is metaphorical. God bless!