Snake on My Ring Finger!!!! Scary!!!

Archived Dreams from 2017
chrisy
Diamond Member

Snake on My Ring Finger!!!! Scary!!!

Post by chrisy »

Scary dream...

I dreamt that I turned my head to my left, looked at my left hand and was scared and shocked to see a snake among my fingers with its head and body raised actively moving around. (It were as if it was trying to get out). I was shocked and scared and called out to my Mom to help me several times. I put down my hand flat and noted that there were actually two snakes!!!! They were both doing the same thing!! Active with their heads and bodies moving up and around like if they two were surprised. I was so scared and wondered if they were poisonous.

Any ideas, anyone?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Snake on My Ring Finger!!!! Scary!!!

Post by bjcollin »

(transitive, idiomatic) To successfully control or exert influence over, especially for a sustained period of time. He has all of them wrapped around his finger. They'd do anything for him.

It sounds like there could be a couple of small lies of the enemy that are exerting some control over you or something you have your hand into. Hopefully this helps get you started on the dream.

BJC
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Brian,

Thank you! I didn't think about that idiom because I was so concerned with the possibility that I was doing something wrong or involved in some sort of deception or that a "snake" was about to poison me! Yes, it is definitely a start for my understanding of the dream.

Thank you so very much,
Chrisy.
lizzy
Bronze Member

Post by lizzy »

Yes, snake means lies. Left hand could be your heart. You discovered them so God is ready to deal with them in your life.
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Lizzy,

Thank you for your response. I will consider it.

Chrisy