Flying Saucer and a Lake

Archived Dreams from 2018
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

Flying Saucer and a Lake

Post by PurestPlace »

This is a strange dream because it has 2 parts.
The first part of the dream I was outside at night walking through a neighborhood when a meteor came blasting through the sky and it was frightening but then it began to start flooding and wild animals started coming out from the trees but they were violent.
Strange things were happening in the sky like lights or possibly other meteors.
I woke up from the dream, got a drink of water and fell back asleep.
The second part of the dream, I was at the lake near my home and I saw military helicopters hovering over a flying saucer which caused it to crash into the lake.
As the military persons in charge came upon land, a man in a dress shirt, slacks, tie and sunglasses looked right at me and made a kind of quick salute motion as to make me feel like I did something to facilitate the saucer's capture but no words were spoken and I woke up.
Craziest dream I have had in a long time and any help interpreting would be greatly appreciated ❤️
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way of everlasting.

Psalm 139:23-24
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Flying Saucer and a Lake

Post by PastorJKG »

The meteors that came down from the heavens and made the animals become violent= satan's fall from heaven bringing the curse of sin to God's creation through tempting man with rebellion. Flashes of light= Jesus said He saw satan fall as lightning. As an agent of righteousness through Christ, we facilitate the righteous opposition of heaven against the works of the enemy. Could be a colloquial metaphor using the imagery of the movie "men in black" who policed aliens who came from another world and helped to defend the world against their violent takeover. A lake or pond is often indicative of the scope of your personal ministry.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

Re: Flying Saucer and a Lake

Post by PurestPlace »

Yes! Thank You So Much!
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way of everlasting.

Psalm 139:23-24