Two windows in a foreign country.

Archived Dreams from 2018
Word Girl

Two windows in a foreign country.

Post by Word Girl »

Had a dream this week that really bothered me. I dreamed that me and my husband were vacationing In a strange foreign country where the native women’s faces were covered and foreign women’s faces were exposed but the foreign women had to be accommodated at all times with a man or there was a harsh penalty. I was shown 2 windows. The first window on the left was of thick, dark blue, tall waves of water. The second window to the right was of the country’s jungle. Both were overwhelming but the water was more overpowering and left me feeling fearful and in danger. Unfortnately, My husband was unable to book us both return flights home so he decided to take the flight himself totally unlike my husband. I was livid with him and I asked him for the key to our room and I was given a gold key and left alone in this strange country. What could this dream mean, is there any meaning hidden ?
What keeps me is my confidence that God is "always faithful."
Ephesians2

Re: Two windows in a foreign country.

Post by Ephesians2 »

I am going to step out on this one and please do tell me if you do or do not bear witness.

Mat 16:19 to start off regarding the golden key. Your husband is your covering but if he goes home without you that could mean that your covering is whatever you bind and loose. I cannot speak specifically to what area of your life you are talking about but this I believe is about a "spiritual environment" that is foreign to you that may be trying to separate you from God or your husband or the enemy is bringing judgmental thoughts to you.

They say the mind is the battlefield. You have the keys to the Kingdom of God.

If I am off please do let me know, I am thick skinned and do not want to steer anyone wrong. :o
Word Girl

Re: Two windows in a foreign country.

Post by Word Girl »

Thanks for your perception on this Ephesians2, I’m not sure. Not bearing witness in my spirit. Husband was holding both keys, but I asked for mine before he was leaving. In real life I am more spiritually focused than he is, just on the real, but he is still my covering in the Lord.
What keeps me is my confidence that God is "always faithful."