Ex Boss Gave His 10 Year Old Away...

Archived Dreams from 2018
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Ex Boss Gave His 10 Year Old Away...

Post by eyes.enlightened »

Dream: My ex-boss Larry gave his 10 year old daughter away to me. He just showed up with her and without saying a word he left her with me, to take care of her. I knew he wasn’t coming back and she would be living with me. I had peace about it, and it didn’t bother her either. We had an instant connection as if she was suppose to be with me. Right after he left, we went shopping together. It was so natural.

I have been fasting and praying for direction, then I dreamed this. Any insight? It would be greatly appreciated.

SHALOM & LOVE +
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Ex Boss Gave His 10 Year Old Away...

Post by PastorJKG »

Larry= means "Laurel Crowned", a former authority figure. I believe he represents the authority of the church. 10 is the number of the law. it is also the fulness of spiritual formation through persecution and human suffering. The daughter represents the next generation of the church. God is empowering the prophetic to turn the hearts of the Fathers to the Sons, Mothers to Daughters. It is a call to spiritually Mother the next generation of believers. It starts with prayer but also spills over into mentorship. The market place may be your door of opportunity to do this. It will come naturally to you once you begin.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Re: Ex Boss Gave His 10 Year Old Away...

Post by eyes.enlightened »

PastorJKG,

That really helped a lot and confirmed some things. I have been praying and waiting to hear from God! Thank you 🙏🏽 very much for taking the time to let Him use you.

Shalom & Love +