Giants ants

Questions about dreams and symbols
Tk72490
Bronze Member

Giants ants

Post by Tk72490 »

I had a dream about giant ants trying invades my house I was at. They were so big and gross. I was trying to kill them with a stick from a broom. What does that mean??
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Giants ants

Post by bjcollin »

ants as a symbol generally point to being industrious or being prepared. Ref Proverbs 30:25 I must admit I am not sure about ants attacking as a negative symbol. although living in Texas we always battle ants invading our homes and yards and it isn't fun to fight those fire ants or grease ants or sugar ants or ugh so many types of ants that we have. Sometimes ants represent just an annoyance that is invading I guess. Just some thoughts.
Tk72490
Bronze Member

Post by Tk72490 »

Ahhh. Thanks a lot. I thought I was getting attack spiritually.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

The other thing I thought of is that kids movie honey I shrunk the kids where it shows a picture of the dad facing a giant ant, but it was because he was so small, so maybe there is a feeling of feeling so small or feeling tiny aspect of this dream as well?
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

It could speak of contradictions. Because ants are small and insignificant but giants are the opposite. Perhaps revealing some area of hypocrisy or untruth.