7's

Archived Dreams from 2018
eagleswings
Silver Member

7's

Post by eagleswings »

Yesterday I was driving behind a cab. The name of the cab company is the 7's. Their phone number was on the back of the trunk ...777-7777 (seven 7's). In the rear window was a 7 with a circle around it. I smiled because I'm always seeing repeat #'s.
This brought to mind a dream I had. I was in a big room and there was a big office chair. I sat in the chair holding a the symbol of eyewitness news - a 7 with a circle around it.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: 7's

Post by PastorJKG »

7 is the number of completion or perfection. A circle in the Bible speaks of the circle of the earth. The completion or perfection of the earth. Perhaps telling you that you are an eyewitness of the fulfilling of God's plan for the earth as we know it. I know it's controversial and folks have their own opinions, but I believe these are the last of days.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
eagleswings
Silver Member

Post by eagleswings »

Something to think about.
Thank you for your reply.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Along with JKG’s excellent points, I would add that I have been seeing 7’s again, as well!
Sitting in the big office chair could represent you as having an executive position and role,
in this end season. Have you ever read The Seer, by Jim Goll?

Blessings,
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......