Dead Bodies at foot of a mountain

Archived Dreams from 2018
Rinique

Dead Bodies at foot of a mountain

Post by Rinique »

I was approaching this mountain. At the foot of the mountain were four bodies "hanging/clinging" onto this mountain. As I was approaching, these bodies were lifted one by one and thrown from this mountain onto the ground. The mountain was a bright orange colour. The bodies were dark silhouettes only (looking like the sign on the men's toilet door).
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Dead Bodies at foot of a mountain

Post by bjcollin »

ORANGE (+) Perseverance; (-) stubbornness, strong willed To me an orange mountain would be the first definition perseverance, you must have an ultimate perseverance to climb this mountain, and any who are just worldly empty shells cannot climb it. Sounds like you are being called to do something that will take a lot of strength to keep going where others have failed. Holiness perhaps? Just some thoughts, hope this blesses.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Neon orange is the color for warning signs and the silhouetted figures sound like the figures on a warning sign. It seems to be joined to the dream about the truck crashing. Perhaps the four figures represent four days. Something to be alert about and pray for safety and wisdom. Not just for you but for all involved.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
Rinique

Post by Rinique »

bjcollin
I felt that the four black figures could be something in my life that needs to be removed. When one stands in front of the mountain you are thinking that I want to get to the top.... but these four things in my life needed to be removed in order for me to get climbing. I do have a calling on my life but there are things that is holding me back. Just my idea of this dream.
Thank you for the feedback... I can relate in a way in what you are saying.
Rinique

Post by Rinique »

PastorJKG
I must just mention here that I was not scared or felt any anxiety in any one of these dreams. It was as if it was something I came across (the mountain dream) and I was looking at how these figures were tipped of the mountain by a hand (something I did not mention) or rather a flick of a finger... please see my response to bjcollin. Four figures (days) could also means something to me at this stage ... as there is a decision that I have to make soon but I am waiting on Him for an answer. Thank you for your response, I will stay at HIs feet and pray for wisdom and safety.