the dirty pool

Archived Dreams from 2018
kingnme
Platinum Member

the dirty pool

Post by kingnme »

dreaming

i was rummaging around looking for shoes ALL sorts of shoes... sports shoes... dress shoes.... causal shoes...men shoes...women shoes

i was finding them in every place around the house ...even got down on the floor to look under the beds

...ah! shoes are under the bed... i grabbed those

NOT just in the house but other places cant remember.... i grabbed them all

scene changes : taking the shoes putting them in large piles RIGHT next to a pool...

i glanced over this really large pool ... over all it was clear/green ...but

...covering the bottom floor of the pool was this yucky gray-scum like substance

it was in spots ..sum large covering and sum little here and there...

as im dealing with all these shoes my daughter was sitting beside the pool ...funny to me she looked to be about 15-20 months old

so after awhile SHE jumps in the scummy pool and gets right BACK OUT sits back at the same spot she left :shock:

i called her name and asked her DID YOU JUMP in that pool...? then i told her DO NOT do that

i go back to STILL gathering more shoes and placing them in piles.................it was like i was preparing for something (shrug?)

any interps?
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: the dirty pool

Post by PastorJKG »

It seems to imply a ministry. The pool is a place of diving in by faith. The young daughter speaks of infancy of the ministry. Perhaps also the need for childlike faith. The shoes speak of being prepared for people who are not yet present. The scum on the bottom of the pool speak of issues of uncleanness that that need to be identified and dealt with. The word "unforgiveness" comes to mind. Perhaps anger over some past ministry connections. These hurts can cause us to not be as open to people as we need to be to effectively minister. This is what I sense but you'll know if it really fits or not.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

thank you so much PastorJKG...yes! i was in ministry strongly before ...preaching... prophesying... radio ministry... street ministry

and yes! wud you know it the enemy got angry resulting in some pain misunderstanding/indifference came out of those relationships within the ministry

WHEWW!! CLEAN IT UP!!! FATHER GOD....CLEAN ME UP FROM UN-FORGIVENESS ...HARBORING Any Animosity or NURSING ANY HURT

TOWARDS/REGARDING THESE PEOPLE....!

CUZ TWO THINGS ARE OBVIOUS

1) I HAVE TO MOVE ON
2) AND MOVE ON FREELY

THANK YOU!!!!!!! PASTOR JKG
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Additional symbology... when silt and grey scum are settled at the bottom of a pool, it means that it has been a while since it got dirty as it has had a lot of time to settle there and collect at the bottom. So this is a past issue that has collected at the bottom of the pool. Glad Pastor JKG's response has helped you out.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

oh wow!

yea i was thinking on this a little more

just a quick question tho

...do you think that it seemed perhaps a warning NOT to get into that "TYPE OF SITUATION" ?

because i asked my daughter.....did you get in that pool??

sheepishly she sed

:oops: yes.........

i then sed "DO NOT GET IN THAT POOL!!" (again... in a so to speak way)

an funny she sat there beside the pool for awhile before jumpin in
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Unforgiveness has the potential to pollute others who weren't the original victim of offense. Many preachers kids want nothing to do with ministry because of their parents testimony and what they have seen them go through.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

ouch so true unfortunately... PK kids are sometimes so messed up because of what they saw us go through over the years in ministry. Yes old unforgiveness can collect up and spill over into their lives, it is like they take up our axes on the grinder sometimes. I know in my own sons life, he distrusts some of the people that tried to hurt us in churches over the years and so he pokes at them sometimes I think on purpose. Gathering shoes to me speak of evangelistic ministry preparation i.e. feet shod with the Gospel of peace Ref: Romans 10:15 & Ephesians 6:15. It is like your protecting the daughter to not get hurt in your dream, so maybe due to that pain and unforgiveness your trying to see her spared from the same thing. Although our kids do need to be in church and they need the experience for themselves so that they can grow stronger in walking with Christ.