Felt Like Maryland

Archived Dreams from 2018
HisOwn

Felt Like Maryland

Post by HisOwn »

I dreamt that my sister helped to get an apartment in what "felt like" Maryland.
I entered the apartment and to my left, I saw a light coming from the top of large clothes closet door.
I could see gears and rails on the ceiling of the closet moving like what you would see at a dry cleaner. This was a very large walk-in closet.
I looked around the room and couldn't find the kitchen. Later, I see a small sink and counter in the corner of the room. Apparently, that was the kitchen. :?

I was very excited about this new place (IRL I would not like something so small). I pulled the curtain back and looked out the window. I saw tall department stores. The apartment building was either in a mall or right next to it. I looked out at the stores and said I would go out to find a job tomorrow but not in retail. I was so happy and excited.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Felt Like Maryland

Post by bjcollin »

The name Maryland means Mary's land, the name Mary means of the sea or bitter. Unless you are from there, the name meaning could be signifignant for the dream. Apartments usually mean temporary dwelling places, and in this dream your temporarily having some size issues. So it seems that there are some temporary changes coming to your life soon possibly in the area of finances or job. Hope this helps get you started on the dream, hopefully somebody else will get more insight. Thank you.

in Christ,
HisOwn

Re: Felt Like Maryland

Post by HisOwn »

Thank you for your insight! You brought out some small but poignant points...
While I am not from Maryland I have visited quite a lot as I have friends there.
However, I have no desire to live there and I would never relocate without a job but if this dream is literal, then so be it. Interesting...