Eagle and the boy

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
charlie
Diamond Member

Eagle and the boy

Post by charlie »

Shalom !

I am standing outside a house and there are a few trees surrounding an open area. Suddenly a great eagle swoops down and carries off a young teenage boy. The buy hung limply as the eagle rose back into the sky and he looked like a ragdoll... He was wearing loose fitting shirt and trousers... Like cheesecloth in cream/grey colour.

I ask who the boy was and a voice says 'Isaac'.

End of dream.

IRL I have been praying for a friend's son of this name.

Thanks for your insights

Charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
peaceful

Re: Eagle and the boy

Post by peaceful »

Isaiah 40:31 But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not be faint. God is renewing your strength like the eagle. Soaring you to new heights in the heavenly realm. Notice though the boy is limp, weak, vulnerable. An eagle goes through a state much like this. They must take refuge in rocky places (who is our rock?) they are very vulnerable as they go through losing their feathers, their old beak and talons for a new sharper one. They must go through this transformation of shedding the old to grow into the new. Stronger eagles will even come and feed him in the rocks while in this vulnerable state of transformation. But the result is new heavenly heights and a keen perspective in the heavenly realm. Standing outside a house, if the house is the church then I see change is coming. We are the church not a building. Are we as the bride ready to be transformed, renewed? Interesting, the eagle lifts up a teenager (our youth) what have we been offering this generation ? A luke warm(grey) loose fitting clothes? Cheesecloth has holes in it! This doesn’t sound like we’re dressing the youth in the full armor of God that Ephesians talks about, ouch! Isaac not only trusted in his earthly father but had to trust in his heavenly father. Isaac asked his father where is the sacrifice? He was told don’t worry God will provide. Isaac trusted his father even unto his own life, and God showed up offering a better sacrifice. It’s funny we don’t always consider what Isaac must have felt. We consider Abraham and his heart and obedience to the Father, but there was a love and obedience in Isaac’s heart as well. Such a beautiful picture of Jesus and the cross. If you love me you will obey me....hmmmm, Father God thank you for this dream. I pray as the body of Christ that we can all take refuge in the rock as you are bringing us into a new season of new heights in the spirit. Your Holy perspective. Help me to shed the old ways, religious baggage, we repent of any disobedience. Cleanse and renew your bride that we may soar with you, amen.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Really pray for This young mans well being. This dream sounds eerily familiar to dreams iv'e had that foretold a passing. Not saying that's what it means, just trying to rule it out.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Thank you Peaceful and Pastor JKG... That passage from Isaiah is the very one which had come to mind to pray over him. He is in a vulnerable place wondering what the meaning of life is but he has loving parents with faith and I've shared with them and prayed with them. The despair over the young can be intense... He found out today that he had been rejected for a course at college.

Please pray that the Lord will indeed raise him up to the heights to regain perspective and vision.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts... Pastor JKG... Although I don't sense that I will certainly be praying for his protection.

Shalom
Charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3