Won Video Camcorder

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Won Video Camcorder

Post by eyes.enlightened »

I had walked into a store and heard my name being called over the store intercom. I wasn’t paying attention at first to who they were calling but after they repeated a few more times, I thought, “they’re calling me”.

I walked over to customer service and said, “I think you just called my name. They replied, “Yes, we called your name because you won a video camcorder”, but when you didn’t answer, it was given to someone else. They pointed toward the glass door that had just slide open and I saw a woman leaving out the store about to get on the bus.

A store employee hurried out the door behind the woman and brought back the video camcorder and handed it to me. I walked away carrying this brand new, huge shiny silver video camcorder. I was feeling so happy inside and I woke up.

SHALOM & LOVE +
charlie
Diamond Member

Re: Won Video Camcorder

Post by charlie »

What a great dream! No wonder you woke up happy :)

a couple of things strike me:

'I wasn't paying attention'
'Because you didn't respond it was given to someone else'

It feels like a dream to bring your attention up a notch...God's gifting -to observe and record the truth (?) needs to be accepted and activated. 'Wake up oh sleeper' comes to mind (and I speak it to myself as much as anyone!)

Children of Light

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light, 9for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness, and truth. 10Test and prove what pleases the Lord.

11Have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. 12For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. 13But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, for everything that is illuminated becomes a light itself. 14So it is said:

“Wake up, O sleeper,

rise up from the dead,

and Christ will shine on you.”

15Pay careful attention, then, to how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, 16redeeming the time, because the days are evil. 17Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is. 18Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to reckless indiscretion. Instead, be filled with the Spirit.

19Speak to one another with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your hearts to the Lord, 20always giving thanks to God the Father for everything in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 5)

I love the fact that it wasn't too late...isn't that always the way? When we 'wake up' God is still offering us purpose...'redeeming the time'

As ever ditch the dross
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Charlie,

No ditching! That was amazing Charlie how God used you. Perfect word, fit every scene line upon line.

Charlie:
'I wasn't paying attention'
'Because you didn't respond it was given to someone else'

It feels like a dream to bring your attention up a notch...God's gifting -to observe and record the truth (?) needs to be accepted and activated. 'Wake up oh sleeper' comes to mind (and I speak it to myself as much as anyone!)
Also, great points made, Charlie. Dream could possibly be about how I have not been focusing on the vision like I should. I’ve been struggling trying to hold on to a what I know the Father had shown me. Been thinking that I should walk away from it, forget about it and that maybe I’ve missed it! I’ve been somewhat doubting what I’d seen. Lord knows I don’t want to miss it, and someone else walk away with what belongs to me. So I haven’t been paying attention to that vision anymore.

Hallelujah, He allowed me to recognized it was my name called and I received the prize video camcorder. I feel happy that God wants to restore my hopes and dreams. It’s not too late; “What God has for me is for me”!

Thank you 🙏🏽! Your input has helped a lot.

SHALOM ✌🏽
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

That is encouraging eyes.enlightened!

Praying with you for timeliness in moving forward.

It also struck me that the shop assistant was indeed an ASSISTANCE . Maybe there is also a message here about recognising that you need help to move forward...? Sometimes, if we are independent-minded (speaking to myself here! :roll: ), we miss the way God brings people alongside us to play a part in our lives which is critical in moving us on to where we need to be...just an additional reflection which came to mind.

Shalom
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Charlie,

Once again, you’re truly helping me get a greater understanding of this dream.
Charlie: “It also struck me that the shop assistant was indeed an ASSISTANCE . Maybe there is also a message here about recognising that you need help to move forward...?”
...Sometimes, if we are independent-minded (speaking to myself here! :roll: ), we miss the way God brings people alongside us to play a part in our lives which is critical in moving us on to where we need to be..
I didn't see what you just brought out, “assistance”. So, with that being said, it confirms and I agree; I do need help to move forward. “LORD send me some assistance, help me to fulfill your will and plans for my life. I humble myself, right now”.

I am expecting a suddenly!

Thank you 🙏🏽 Charlie for your replies and your prayer. I have been truly blessed by you.

God’s love, peace and blessings to you!