Husband taking me in a small plane to the ocean

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Husband taking me in a small plane to the ocean

Post by dance-in-the-son »

I’ve had this dream a few times. My husband had a small plane and he would take me to this beach (seems like the one in NC, 3 hr drive normally) we always go in through an area where there is this gorgeous part of the ocean that is like an island, and the water comes over the top of the hill and spreads out into the ocean. We enter near this beautiful building with glass windows. Then, we get into my husbands boat (he has one irl). We go through the ocean to the place we stay. I also remember sharing this with friends, and invite them to come sometime. It is a beautiful sight and I always enjoy going.
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Husband taking me in a small plane to the ocean

Post by bjcollin »

When I was reading your dream I thought of the verse so then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you re fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God (ref Eph 2:19) In other words, as Christians we are just in the world, we are not of the world. When I see these types of pleasurable scenes and see you with your husband, and to me he represents God who is with us and will never leave us nor forsake us. So basically to me the dream says that God is with you protecting you. Hope this helps.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Re: Husband taking me in a small plane to the ocean

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Thank you 😊 💕
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12