Broken Key

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
dreamer33
Silver Member

Broken Key

Post by dreamer33 »

I had this dream about a KEY

I was holding my house key in my hand and it was broken into two pieces. The first thought that came into my my mind was to take the broken to the key-smith and get it fixed. I also noticed my emotion was calm.

Any insight anyone?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Broken Key

Post by bjcollin »

Keys symbolically most often denote authority or access. In this case it looks like you lost the authority battle, however there is no fear as you ultimately have the authority in Jesus Name, you just need somebody to fix your key up and you can get back to using your authority again. Hope this helps.
dreamer33
Silver Member

Post by dreamer33 »

Well. let me share something over here and i want to be open and find some insights if God willing.

In year 2017 the Lord revealed that i was going into my church leadership for the year 2018. Truly i took leadership ( Church Worship Chairperson ). Ever since i took leadership, there were plots to run me down. This group succeeded. Knowing their thoughts and and after much seeking in prayer, i heeded the voice God not to remain in leadership. They nominated someone else and i am out.

Now this year in this eleventh month ( November 3019 ) i had this broken key dream.

My question is

1. Is God telling me that he's taking me back into church leadership again ?

2. Why after eleven months and God is communicating this to me?

3. The church ( leaders/ leadership) is all out to keep me out.

4. What is the message God is giving me?

You said it clearly BJ. Ii lost a physical- human battle. But what God want me to do?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Aw sweetie, I feel for you. Being in Church leadership, especially as a pastor or worship leader, and leading God's people is one of the hardest positions on the planet. People often do not realize how much pressure and how many attacks of the enemy will come their way, even attacks that are brought through other well meaning Christian brothers and sisters. I am not sure what the difference between worship leader and worship chair is, although in a larger church I am guessing it is the person who coordinates all of the different aspects of the worship programs and not necessarily the one who is out in front on stage leading the congregation in worship? Church governmental systems and voting systems, although well meaning, do not help in these matters any in many cases. You listened to God's voice, and you had a year of serving in leadership. I am sorry that you got hurt in the process. I do have good news for you though, God is in the business of fixing and using the broken. It is only when we are standing in His authority, and listening to His direction and voice are we the most effective for His kingdom.

1. I do not see this dream as meaning that God is calling you back into leadership at this point. That does not mean that it will not happen again in the future, I just do not see that out of this particular dream. What I do feel is that the Lord is calling you to through this dream is to walk in forgiveness and to seek Him for healing for yourself. The key in the dream is for you and for your house, so this dream is about you needing to be fixed.

2. It takes time to heal wounds and it takes time for God to shape our character to be more like His heart. God works with us on the scale of years, but it is in His perfect timing. It is us who are the microwave I want everything now generation.

3. So what. People don't like what they can't understand and what they can't control. The only one you should be out to please is God and do what He wants you to do. I can't counsel you to change churches, only you can work it out with God on where He wants you to do His work at.

4. At this point, I think the basic message from this dream is to walk in forgiveness and seek healing and learn how to press into God more for what He wants you to do for Him. God is in the business of fixing and using the broken.

Hope this helps.

In Christ,