3rd repeating dream visiting old church

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

3rd repeating dream visiting old church

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi everyone,

I've had 3 dreams with the same theme so I felt it was time to post.

1st dream: I returned to my old church and the pastors wife washed my feet.

2nd dream: a lady from a church came to my old house to invite me to her church.

3rd dream: my husband and I went back to our old church and I saw a lot of people I knew. I said to him "remember I had a dream (referring to the 1st dream) that we came back to this church? I knew we'd be back."

It was crowded in the church so he took our son to find a seat and I sat apart from them, but I was embarrassed because I didn't want the people I knew to think anything about it. I also felt like the people I knew were judging us for visiting.

***end of dream***

I would greatly appreciate your thoughts.
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: 3rd repeating dream visiting old church

Post by keilani »

Shalom kbasmommy! Hope you've been well. Some thoughts that came to mind.

Washing feet (Jn 13)--cleansing and preparing to walk in His footsteps; to be to others what He is to you. That's what I get when I read that scripture.

Old church/old house theme-- could refer to you/your family. Might also refer to a time period and something that happened during the time you were there. For ex, the home I got saved in has been used to refer to my walk as a Believer whereas my grandma's home (where I grew up as a child) often reveals things passed down through my family line or things that can affect my family line.

Generally speaking, when showing me my old homes/old churches, He can be: answering my questions and showing me why things are happening in my life; revealing something that happened/gained access and how to deal with it; showing me things connected to the significance of those homes (ie. generational line) that are happening in the spirit realm so that I'm aware.

Repeating itself-- trying to get your attention which you acknowledged in your post. Is there something regarding your life or family that you've been asking Him about a lot that He's trying to answer in these dreams?

The overall feel I get from reading your dream and what you shared is that there is a cleansing/preparation process He wants to bring you through. The feelings of embarrassment and judgement you mention at the end of the dream could be areas He wants to deal with.

Grace and wisdom as you seek Truth.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Thank you so much! Sorry for the year long response delay, I didn't get a notification. Also, so much has occurred as we all know in the last year.

It's so good to know a lot of people from years ago are still here.

This site is such an incredible blessing!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

FYI from Admin... email notifications for posts do not work on the board. The homemade server I am using to host the board was blocked from sending emails upstream to the internet due to the way I have it configured That is still on my to-do list for this next year to get that working again.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

<3 <3 kbasmommy!

And thank you for the heads up bj :)

Happy New Year to you both :s49:
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
psalm23

Post by psalm23 »

Hi, I feel that maybe the Lord is taking you through a season of healing from past hurts in your life caused by Christians in the church. You may have been hurt in the past, but the Lord is doing a work in your life of healing,restoration and reconciliation.

Many blessings,
Psalm23