Open garage door

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
papertank
Bronze Member

Open garage door

Post by papertank »

Me and my helper (guy that works with me) was looking out my back window inside my house and we were looking at my garage.IRL my garage has one garage door to drive vehicles in and one man door or regular door on the side of the building.In the dream however there was two garage doors and a man door. as we were looking out my back window all three doors open by themselves in the dream I was shocked to see them opening by themselves I thought who is opening theses doors. So shocked in the dream, that it woke me
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Open garage door

Post by keilani »

Shalom papertank. Just wondering about how the doors opened ie. all three simultaneously or was there a particular order? Also, did they open in the way or direction they would normally?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
papertank
Bronze Member

Post by papertank »

All three doors open simultaneously and they opened in the normal way.IRL my garage door is manual I don't have an garage door opener
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Thank you for clarifying. Just some thoughts that came to mind as I was pondering.

The doors opening can represent multiple doors of opportunity opening to you. (You mentioned watching this happen through a window in the back of your home so I wondered if these opportunities had already presented themselves since the back can represent the past.)

That there was a second door that didn't exist irl--can be symbolic of an unexpected door/opportunity that you didn't know existed. Can also symbolize a door that exists in the spirit realm. I have often seen similar areas over our natural home in the spirit. When He shows me this, I know that it's because things must happen in the spirit realm before they ever manifest in the natural realm so this is one way He has shown me things happening before they actually happen.

That the doors happened without your effort (you didn't open it manually) makes me think that these opportunities present themselves to you without your effort.

For myself, garages can indicate storage places (what is in store for us). Also, as a place where people can park their cars, I would think it can also mean the same in that it may indicate what is in store for your life journey (ie. your car symbolizing you and where you will go).

You mentioned you had a helper. I am guessing you have a business? If so, could be doors for your business as well as your personal life--which really are the same thing since they both have to do with you personally. I also tend to think of business in terms of Father's business--whatever He has us doing, not just that we operate what people in this realm consider a legal business entity.

My question to you would be are there specific things you have asked Him for or are asking Him to do in your life? You don't have to answer it publicly, just something to consider when you are asking Him the meaning of your dream :)
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Oh--I should clarify. When I said that I've seen similar areas over our home in the spirit, I meant that in a couple of ways. First, over our kitchen and bathroom, I would see another kitchen and bathroom in the spirit that was higher up. Not the exact same layout or look but I understood that they were areas in the spirit realm that paralleled the natural and the spirit realm preceded or determined what would happen in the natural.

And second, I would see our natural home (our front door in this case) swing wide open by itself in the spirit. I had been dealing with different fears and Holy Spirit allowed me to deny them and act like they were not there for a couple of weeks before He addressed it. One night, as I was going through my normal routine at the end of the night, I saw our front door swing wide open in the spirit. However, when it opened, it opened the opposite way. So rather than me opening it and having it swing inward towards me, the door opened up and swung outward so that the force outward (my fears in this case) had the ability to open it at will.

When He showed me this, I understood that the fears I had that I was trying to ignore was actually giving the enemy legal right to open up my door and have access to me and my household. Learning how to overcome fear was a whole journey in and of itself but I am free today and it's wonderful!
***More To Come***