White Rat

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
peacefulsteph

White Rat

Post by peacefulsteph »

Last night I dreamed that I was in the house I grew up in with my mother and one of my sisters. I went into the kitchen and a white rat with no tail came out of nowhere. It ran up the wall, into the sink, and back down the wall and across the room. Then it disappeared and I kept trying to find it. Then a gray cat that seemed to belong to us came downstairs acting odd. It kept rubbing its body across the rug and then jump on the couch flipping over rubbing its back on the couch. I was asking, what is wrong with the cat? I thought the cat was going crazy. Then I woke up.
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: White Rat

Post by keilani »

Shalom steph! Have you been dealing with things and asking Him for insight?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

Glory to Jesus!

The white rat and the gray cat seem to me to be symbolic of pets, but not pets in real life. Pets as in someone you may have affection for and they for you.. The white rat had no tail. Rats' tails are for them to keep their balance and also for protection from predators.

So one could say the white rat had been disarmed. However white or harmless it may appear or disarmed it is, it is still a RAT and you saw it, observed it being a rat. But it disappeared, and you kept trying to find it. This could mean that the persons' behavior quickly changed, but you know you saw it.

The gray cat meaning ( gray area) what you are seeing is not clear to you, not black or white, but you see it. In the dream you thought maybe it was a family pet....This person is perhaps familiar to you, perhaps an acquaintance or family member, acting catty and marking their territory.
I feel the rat and cat are about one incident.
Jesus Is Lord!
peacefulsteph

Post by peacefulsteph »

Yes, I have been dealing with some things one after another. That is why this dream has especially concerning but not understandable. Thanks!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Ok, thank you. From my own personal experience, rats can signify pests, disease-carriers, unwanted guests etc. I think of them as an unclean spirit. The fact that the rat disappeared and a cat that seemed to belong to the house appeared in its place makes me think this unclean spirit has authority over the home which the homeowner has given it. I personally love dreams like this because what God reveals, He wants to deal with. Grace as you walk with Him in obedience.

Oh, the gray (cat) makes me think of gray areas or deception. His Truth has the power to clarify, bring understanding and set you free. Any lesser thought will only add confusion or lengthen/drag out the issues you struggle with. His Truth bears Peace even as you walk through the process with Him. The opposite of His Truth is opinions and opinions bear the fruit of unrest--fighting, lack of inner peace, instability, confusion and repeated patterns of struggle.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.