Wash your car

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Jeanette-Louise

Wash your car

Post by Jeanette-Louise »

Good morning and blessings.
26th February 2021
I woke up and made my bed and remembered very clearly these words that I heard in the early hours, whether in a dream or just the words. It was raining yesterday and during the night.

Wash your car, and I answered...I dont need to, as the rain has washed it.

I have an idea of what it means but would like clarification.

Thank you and many blessings... Keep safe and strong, take courage in the Lord as He is doing a wonder work in this world.

Jeanette-Louise
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Wash your car

Post by bjcollin »

In dreams your car represents your mode of moving forward in the Lord, i.e. what moves you forward in your walk with the Lord. So to me a message of wash your car would mean to seek cleansing from the Lord, i.e. time to let Him wash off the dirt from your life. I hope this helps you on the symbiology of the dream.

in Christ,
Jeanette-Louise

Re: Wash your car

Post by Jeanette-Louise »

Thank you Brian, have only now just found a Spirit filled Church after after nearly two years have been in transition between homes in this lock down which is very refreshing. Have moved to Jeffrey's Bay in the Cape to retire with my son and his family, one of the surfing great spots, and am settling in.

Yes I do need a cleansing have been very dry and have lost some ground.
Many blessings going forward and be safe. God is doing a mighty work in America. Am standing for her and am excited to see how God is working there. A good thing is happening and America will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

Jeanette-Louise