When we all get to heaven

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I had a dream this morning, where there were many people crawling out from underneath the ground from places where they were trapped at, and as the people were crawling ont of the hole there was an old-time revival going on in a field and this was the song that was being played at the end of the dream when I woke up...
https://youtu.be/6ClwsynwVrI
bella
Diamond Member

Re: When we all get to heaven

Post by bella »

As I watched the video I had some thoughts. Firstly, what does this song mean to you? Secondly, I wondered how many believers really feel like they're living in victory now? The song talks about victory when we get to heaven, but what about now, on earth?
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

I love this dream because souls are being set free. I don't know whether they are lost souls or if this may be symbolizing some part of a sleep church or what. So many thoughts about them being buried and trapped. I know it's not the resurrection of the saints ( we won't be trapped or crawling.)

Dirt /dust may represent the flesh and not literal holes, but spiritual holes we dig for ourselves by the flesh, been hiding/buried in for a time due to spiritual inactivity until we hear the revival or refreshing of the Lord Jesus. I do believe Jesus is waking up/ equipping some to be used in this last day who many will wonder what hole did they crawl out of. :lol:
Ephesians 5:14
“Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.” He was speaking to the children of God in this chapter.

It is also a beautiful picture of lost souls being set free In Jesus name, either way revival is on the Horizon! Halelujah!!
Jesus Is Lord!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

gloryhis,

That's gotta be it... setting the captives free. I like that, what hole did they crawl out of! lol. That is a good one. I do know I am to be a part of equipping the saints for the works of service in this next revival. Yes, it is time the church needs to wake up and crawl out of their holes.

In this repeating dream that I have had quite a few years now, I am always leading a group of people and trying to save them from death and lead them out of captivity from this underground maze complex of rooms. In the past dreams I have failed many times, or I have made it outside by myself. This is the first time in the dream that I have actually successfully lead the people out of the underground maze. Also, in the past dreams after climbing out of the hole I have seen the green field before when it was empty, but this time there was a group of people there with a little stage under some trees and there were some people gathered around listening and clapping. The song was only the chorus part of the song When we all get to heaven. It was alive and upbeat compared to some versions of the song I found on the internet, and it almost seemed like a bluegrass type of band that I used to play in that was playing it on the little stage.

Bella,

I am not much on the old time revival type of music other than I like playing it on the guitar sometimes. I am much more of a modern CCM rock and roll type of music guy, and my wife is the one who likes these songs much more than me. A few years ago in a bluegrass band I played in at work, we would play songs like this song, are you washed in the blood, and I'll Fly Away. The chorus of this song to me is a mighty promise:

What a day of rejoicing that will be
When we all see Jesus
We'll sing and shout the victory

Yes we all need to be living in victory today, and we need to be looking forward to when we will meet Jesus face to face in Heaven. I think there will be something about seeing gifting's being poured out in this particular revival to come. I am excited about that, and I am excited to see the church waking up and people starting to grow and start to use their gifting.

in Christ,
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

You said: ....Also, in the past dreams after climbing out of the hole I have seen the green field before when it was empty, but this time there was a group of people there with a little stage under some trees and there were some people gathered around listening and clapping.

That part brought joy and an anointing to my soul, Glory! amen. Jesus I believe is giving us little glimpses of what he is doing, to encourage us and for us to keep the faith in the midst of all this wickedness. He is sovereign!
Jesus Is Lord!
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

bjcollin wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:24 am

Bella,

I am not much on the old time revival type of music other than I like playing it on the guitar sometimes. I am much more of a modern CCM rock and roll type of music guy, and my wife is the one who likes these songs much more than me. A few years ago in a bluegrass band I played in at work, we would play songs like this song, are you washed in the blood, and I'll Fly Away. The chorus of this song to me is a mighty promise:

When we all see Jesus

Yes we all need to be living in victory today, and we need to be looking forward to when we will meet Jesus face to face in Heaven. I think there will be something about seeing gifting's being poured out in this particular revival to come. I am excited about that, and I am excited to see the church waking up and people starting to grow and start to use their gifting.

in Christ,
Excellent. I'm not into the Gaithers either. Didn't want to say so at first in case you were partial. I recall the first time I saw them on TV. I was a child. I thought they were a cult. :lol: Having said that, even though I don't like the style of music so much, I sat through the whole song for the lyrics. It's quite uplifting and as an adult, I can appreciate it a little more than when I was a child.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Bella,

You're hilarious. No offense taken. I am well rounded musically over the years and not partial to any one group or style of music. I took my wife and her parents to a Valentines day Gaither's concert around year 2000, so it has been 20+ years since I have heard them live... and they were getting old then, so by today's modern standards these youtube videos of the Gaither's must seem ancient and even "cultish". When I first got married in 1997, I used to listen to all of the Christian Vineyard music and other types of niche 80's Christian music... My wife would often claim that type of praise music was "cultish", but her background was totally different from mine. Yes, our musical tastes and appreciations do change over the years as we grow.

I know you're not American, but in the American church culture in the late 1980's - early 2000's there was a big segment of the church who listened to these old time southern gospel type of revival hymns. Even today there are still churches in the Bible Belt who play and sing these types of songs on a regular basis. The harmonies and lyrics in these songs are just incredible testaments to the Lord.

For my dream, it was just the chorus of the song that I heard, and it was more modern sounding, upbeat and happy:

When we all see Jesus
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Raising the dead? Just my first thought.

Edited to add: in regards to the song and what I mentioned above, the part of The Lord's Prayer, Your Kingdom come, Your Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven, also came to mind. God give you understanding.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.