Praise and doubt.... Earthquake ?

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Praise and doubt.... Earthquake ?

Post by bjcollin »

Doubt and Fear are the opposites of Faith. James 1:6-8 Every time the disciples failed, Jesus rebuked them for their doubt, think of Peter walking on the water... When he doubted and started fearing, the he started sinking. It was only when Jesus reached out to him and he took His hand was he able to continue walking on the water and get back in the boat. Praise and worship is the same way, we need to have Faith when we offer up our praise to God. We aren't just offering up our praise because it sounds good, or it is just that time of the service to do it. We praise Him because of who He is in faith.

in Christ,
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

A big , big, amen in Jesus name!!!!

I didn't really ever think of faith with praise & worship, but when I repented and made sure I was in faith my worship and praise just .....Thank you Jesus, was so much better, for lack of a better word. Jesus is so good!
Jesus Is Lord!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Awesome. Yes, Jesus is good!

On the secondary dream or the last dream, that kinda goes with that part of the dream as well. There needs to be a balance. If things shift too far to the left or to the right in where we are feeing ourselves spiritually then we will get off balance and things will fall out of place in our lives.

My wife and I have been doing a study on the book How to Worship a King - Zach Neese. I highly recommend this book. Worship just isn't singing or playing an instrument, it is everything we do in our lives in our walk with the Lord. Heart motives and what we do in Faith and how we carry the presence of the Lord means everything in our acts of worship.
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

Oh!! That is beautiful, you know I noted that I didn't feel a quake or hear the word, so that makes sense, balance, Thank you sir, :D much love in Jesus!

How to Worship a King - Zach Neese I will look for book.

Thank you,
Jesus Is Lord!