black veil on face (more details)

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
roses
Silver Member

black veil on face (more details)

Post by roses »

I was busy in my house and then I saw a picture of my mother’s face (not straight on, but sideways). It seemed like she was laying down. There was a black veil or cloth covering most of her face, but I was noticing her nose, which was not mostly covered.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: black veil on face (more details)

Post by bjcollin »

Roses,

Thank you for the email, and also for reposting your dream. Sorry that there were no previous replies to your dream.

I am not hearing anything specific from the Lord on your dream at this time, however I have a couple of ideas on the dream for your consideration... The image of your mom is being masked or veiled. to me this could represent either you’re having trouble remembering your mom, or your mom could represent the church and you’re having trouble understanding what the image of the church is meant to be these days as she has been laying down. a nose highlighted to me represents discernment. So what I feel this dream could represent is that you need to have discernment on what the church is supposed to be and how our image is supposed to conform to the image of Jesus.

I hope this helps you get something on the dream for yourself., Or hopefully somebody else will have some ideas as well. God bless you.

In Christ,
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

I concur with BJ (. So what I feel this dream could represent is that you need to have discernment on what the church is supposed to be and how our image is supposed to conform to the image of Jesus) I feel the church is under a veil to
distort what she is seeing, but discernment will become forefront! Discerning the signs of the times!

Blessings
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
roses
Silver Member

Post by roses »

His Blood and BJ Collin
Thank you so much for your response. I need discernment during these times and in regard to what is happening in the church.
Thank you again.
Roses
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Amen, you’re welcome
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......