Sonja’s Dream of me

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
HisBlood
Site Owner

Sonja’s Dream of me

Post by HisBlood »

A gal who I looked after over 25 years, who I have always stayed in touch with! She had
a dream of me a few days ago!
Good morning Carolyn!
I hope you and your family are doing well 😊

(I just had to write to you. I had a dream last night that I don’t remember much of but I remember walking in a mall or something and I saw you and we hugged each other and you told me something that I now don’t remember. You were happy to see me, but alert concerned!
I had forgotten this dream entirely when I woke up but as I was reading my bible I started reading Mark 21-25 “The Lamp Under a Basket” and suddenly out of nowhere I thought of you and remembered that part of my dream.

I don’t know what that means and maybe it’s nothing other than I should just say, hi and I’m thinking of you 😊

I hope you have a good day ❤️)

Sonja was always such a special gal and has been growing closer to the Lord, the past few years, as well as her family!
Blessings all
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Re: Sonja’s Dream of me

Post by gloryhis »

Glory to Jesus!

The scripture begins with : 21 And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick?

I feel it made her think of you because you have always been a light to her. She was reading her Bible and that scripture in particular and I feel Jesus is doing a work in her heart in secret for lack of a better word. He used you in the dream to make that particular word more real to her and what he is doing in her heart with both the dream and scripture will manifest growth and fruit in her life.
Jesus Is Lord!
HisBlood
Site Owner

Re: Sonja’s Dream of me

Post by HisBlood »

Beautiful Gloria! The most important thing in my life is to influence others, especially children!
Thank you sis ❤️
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......