Black family fighting

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Black family fighting

Post by PastorJKG »

I dreamed I was in my Grandmothers house and a Black family moved into a house down the street. IRL there are no black families in the neighborhood. I saw them all dressed alike in blue and black. Blue shirts like Duke Blue and black pants. Then I heard a commotion and looked out the front door. They were at the house across the street in a ladies carport fighting. I could hear the punches landing hard. I thought I needed to call 911 because someone was going to get seriously hurt. The neighbor was at the end of the driveway sunbathing and I heard her talking to another neighbor about it. She was saying, “They're drunk, that's why I haven't called the police”. I was having a hard time figuring out how to get my phone to work to dial 911.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Black family fighting

Post by PastorJKG »

They were all adults, maybe four or five members.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Repost: Black family fighting

Post by PastorJKG »

Black family fighting
by PastorJKG » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:34 am

I dreamed I was in my Grandmothers house and a Black family moved into a house down the street. IRL there are no black families in the neighborhood. I saw them all dressed alike in blue and black. Blue shirts like Duke Blue and black pants. Then I heard a commotion and looked out the front door. They were at the house across the street in a ladies carport fighting. I could hear the punches landing hard. I thought I needed to call 911 because someone was going to get seriously hurt. The neighbor was at the end of the driveway sunbathing and I heard her talking to another neighbor about it. She was saying, “They're drunk, that's why I haven't called the police”. I was having a hard time figuring out how to get my phone to work to dial 911.

by PastorJKG » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:13 am

They were all adults, maybe four or five members.

I now understand this was about the culture war we presently have between the black community and the Blue representing the police. Calling 911 wouldn't help and they people involved are drunk with spiritual influence. We see that the black community are the ones being hurt the worst by the violence but unable to see what they are doing to themselves. We as the church have lost our voice in these matters because of our continued segregation in and integrated world. We are out of step and out of touch but we must repent and pray. We have put cultural and musical preferences above obedience to God's word to be a house of prayer for all ethnicities. This attack on the "nuclear family" is an attack on the black family in particular but effecting all families. The wealth gap between white and black communities is one of the main driving issues in this conflict.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

:like: