Moth Dream

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Ivy
Silver Member

Moth Dream

Post by Ivy »

Hello!

I had an awful dream last night that seemed so real, I was scared to come downstairs this morning.

I dreamt there were hundreds of moths in our dining room. They had burrowed a hole from the dining room into the kitchen.

I'm thinking this has something to do with eating. Not sure.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Moth Dream

Post by PastorJKG »

Moths eat holes and destroy. The kitchen is where you eat but may be a reference to eating the word of God. Perhaps there is a plan of the enemy to eat away at your word life by taking to much time for other things or maybe even a errored influence that would effect your access to truth. This would need to be prayed about to see if the Lord confirms or not. For your prayerful consideration.
Ivy
Silver Member

Post by Ivy »

Oh, wow. I'm glad I posted this one. I thought this meant that something was "eating away at me."

What you said has hit home. I have some kind of nerve condition, a nerve in my head is damaged, and I have not been able to read a book since this happened nearly a year ago. I do watch preachers on TV, but reading makes me feel sick. I have felt so disappointed because I miss reading the Word. So if the enemy is doing this, well that makes sense. Of course he would try and stop anyone from reading the Word. At least I know now how to fight this battle.

Thank you PastorJKG!
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Biblegateway has audio bibles in several versions to listen to. I use it often.
Ivy
Silver Member

Post by Ivy »

Excellent idea. Thanks!