Spider Cut in Halves. Snake Cut in Halves. Half "China" Fruit in Hand.

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Spider Cut in Halves. Snake Cut in Halves. Half "China" Fruit in Hand.

Post by Chrisy489 »

Hi,

This is another dream that I had sometime ago and would truly appreciate anyone's feedback/thoughts. Brian noted the occurrence of "two" in one of my dreams and now I aslo noted the same thing in this dream - big thank you to Brian!

Here is the dream:
My older sister and I were in a room. My sister was to my left. There was a black insect (spider-like) moving about. I had to kill it. I hit it twice/thrice(?) and it split into halves. My sister said, “He said to put garlic on it.” I put crushed fresh garlic on the half further away from me. She said, “He said that it will shiver after the garlic is put on it.” I looked and it did shiver. I knew that I put garlic on the 2nd half as well.

I stood up. My sister was still stooping on the floor. I saw to my right a small black snake that was dead and cut into halves. There was a half of a fruit in my hand. It was green with pinkish red moisture laden flesh – pretty. I knew that it was from China. I saw two rows of Chinese writing in the fruit. I knew that it was destined to be in China and its being in China was not a coincidence.

I took it to my sister so that she could see the Chinese writing on the half fruit but, when I did so, the writing was no longer there. Just vertical lines where the flesh of the fruit had separated.

Any thoughts, anyone?
YSIC
Chrisy
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Spider Cut in Halves. Snake Cut in Halves. Half "China" Fruit in Hand.

Post by bjcollin »

Chrisy,

Neat dream. You said this dream was from a while ago? For personal curiosity reasons, how old is the dream? I am curious because of what I feel the dream's message is about in our current culture's pandemic political environment. Yes, the number 2 is also significant this dream as well, however in your last fish in buckets dream it seemed to indicate multiplication, but in this dream it seems to indicate the negative which is division.

So from this dream I think it indicates there is an issue that is based in witchcraft/rebellion that the enemy is using to cause division and it causes us to be divisive. It is the enemy who is the one who is trying to divide us using this issue and lies, and we don't help ourselves any no matter which side one side or the other side that you are on. It doesn't matter which side is perceived as right or wrong, because the end goal of the enemy is division. Garlic in times of old was used to ward off evil spirits and as used for good luck protection, but using it in the manner shown in the dream seems to indicate possibly some type of charismatic witchcraft going on. Don't get side-tracked on the hard term, but this can be as simple as one person trying to force their will or ideas or position on an issue to another person and not doing it in love or not doing it under the direction of the Holy Spirit.

For the interested, this is a pretty good extensive article on this term:
https://www.destinyimage.com/blog/jenni ... the-church

The end result in the dream is that the fruit is divided. The color of the fruit seem to indicate that it is fleshly, and China seems to indicate a foreign idea.

Personal aside: For what it is worth, whenever I watch the "news" or see too many political topics on FB, or I start to follow which ever well meaning Christian prophetic voices who are spouting political agendas on either side like they are giving prophetic words... I can spiritually discern the spirit which is starting to make me feel angry or divisive as well. Sometimes we think it is a "righteous" anger, but many times we need to be honest with ourselves and it is just plain rebellion and it is sin. I have personally found it is much better for me to just back off and not get involved at all, and to instead just press into the Lord and seek Him in prayer and begin to deepen my relationship with Him. I personally desire to be so Holy Spirit driven that I don't even get off the track on what He wants me to accomplish.

in Christ,
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Re: Spider Cut in Halves. Snake Cut in Halves. Half "China" Fruit in Hand.

Post by Chrisy489 »

Brian,

Thank you so very much for your VERY insightful response!!!!!

You stated...
Yes, the number 2 is also significant this dream as well, however in your last fish in buckets dream it seemed to indicate multiplication, but in this dream it seems to indicate the negative which is division.
Whoa!!! I didn't think about that but now I see its applicability - one black insect and one black snake both cut into two - division to "death"...

You also stated...
So from this dream I think it indicates there is an issue that is based in witchcraft/rebellion that the enemy is using to cause division and it causes us to be divisive. Garlic in times of old was used to ward off evil spirits and as used for good luck protection, but using it in the manner shown in the dream seems to indicate possibly some type of charismatic witchcraft going on. Don't get side-tracked on the hard term, but this can be as simple as one person trying to force their will or ideas or position on an issue to another person and not doing it in love or not doing it under the direction of the Holy Spirit.
Scary, scary stuff there... I think that it is a serious warning for me...
I was extremely puzzled (thank you for the insight) as to why my sister told me to use garlic and the shivering of the killed spider once the garlic was applied. Hmmm... who was the "he" to whom she referred and why did I follow her instructions? :?: :?: Applying garlic to the spider is definitely not biblical... I am also puzzled as to why she remained in the stooped position when I stood up and why I only saw the small black snake when I stood up - apparently I did NOT see it when I was stooping - I ONLY saw the black spider. It should be noted that when I stood up, I didn't see the spider, I only saw the snake. Based on logic - I am assuming that I did not cut the small snake neither did I apply the garlic to it. Additionally, the Chinese writing in the fruit disappeared so that my sister could not see it.

Do you understand how much you have opened up this dream to me? I did NOT have a single clue of its meaning. Thank you so very much!

BTW, I had this dream on 10/16/09. Then exactly 90 days after on 01/13/10, I had the following dream:

My dream: I had one green fruit in my hand. I knew that it was "a kumquat". When I went to eat it, it became so many more. I saw many in a bowl. I did not know how to eat them – there were so many!!!!!

I later googled "kumquat" and discovered that the kumquat fruit originated in China. It seems like the half fruit that I had in my hand in the dream 90 days previously was that of a "kumquat".

NOTE: Most of my dreams are fulfilled MANY years after I have them.

Thanks again and also thanks for the "personal aside" for which I also need to be mindful!
Chrisy