Getting Fired!

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

Getting Fired!

Post by Missyjojo88 »

Before I woke up, I had a dream that I was at my job that I am trying to do a year in when all the sudden the manager walks towards me and tells me, " Sorry you're going home." I remember being upset and embarrassed that I was let go. One of my co-workers looked at me sympathetically because she knows how hard I was working.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Getting Fired!

Post by bjcollin »

Missyjojo88,

I pray this is not a literal dream for you and your job, and if it is I pray the Lord bless you mightily and lead you to what He has for you quickly. This is not an interpretation of your dream, but rather 2 stories from similar dreams...

I have had these types of "getting fired" dreams go 2 different ways in my past. Of course the 1st way was literal, and it was a job I held for 16 years at a major defense company, and I was put onto the layoff list a few days after the dream and I was let go about a couple of weeks after the announcement. The next time I had this type of dream it was not that I was getting let go from my job, but it was rather that my time was up at the next temporary job I had and it was time for us to move to where we are now. The Lord used that temporary job working in a telecom company for the 1 year that I had it as a big blessing in our lives, I made the most money that kept us going while we got back on our feet from the layoff and got back into the defense industry after moving. They were also going to be going through layoffs (a certain % of ppl) at that company, but this time I knew what the Lord wanted for us so I volunteered to put myself onto the list to save somebody else's job, and we were going to be moving to where we are now which the Lord used to get us closer to our families (my parents in their 90s here, and my wife's parents in their 70s only 4 short hours away) and to stretch us in a different ministry direction that before.

The 2nd way I have seen this type of "getting fired" dream, it meant that something that I was into at the time was going to come to an abrupt ending. In this case my dream meant that a certain ministry that my wife and I were into was going to come to a quick ending, which ended up being very good for us spiritually as it was time for us to leave that church and move up into where the Lord had for us to go to at that time.

Hope this helps some on the dream. God Bless you.

in Christ,
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

Re: Getting Fired!

Post by Missyjojo88 »

Thank you for the thorough response. I appreciate the many angles of your interpretation.