Husband’s dream

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
sophie
Gold Member

Husband’s dream

Post by sophie »

My husband’s dream:

In this dream my wife and I had gone away somewhere and was trying to get into a lift,but it wouldn’t let us, eventually we did and when we got to one of the floors we exited but were told by staff that we could not be on that floor.
At that moment 2 Doctors came out of a room and stated they needed someone to operate on an 8 year old boys heart.
I said my wife was a doctor but, she said she was not a surgeon and cannot do that type of surgery.
They started to take her into the theatre and I assured her she could do it because God is with her.
Before my wife started I said I would pray over her and when I had finished I thought I should pray for the patient, but the doctor was praying over her and the patient, and it amazed me.
When it was all done we were treated like celebrities, because it was such a miraculous operation that went so well.
People seemed to make way for us and treat us as celebrities.
There was some sort of army present, could have been a lockdown, but we were given favour and the army took us where we wanted to go.

Thank you
Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Husband’s dream

Post by bjcollin »

Sophie's husband:

Great dream. What I feel on your dream is that it is not currently time for you to advance up in levels yet, however I do feel that there is a new thing that God wants to do in your lives that is a miraculous thing in the area of healing hearts (inner healing) with you and your wife that will start to get you ready for that new level yet to come when you are ready to start more fully walking in it. The great physician Jesus is always living to pray for us and make intercession for us. The gifting only comes from God, and this gifting will help others and in turn it will help to make a way in favor for you in the Lord. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
sophie
Gold Member

Re: Husband’s dream

Post by sophie »

Thanks for your input bj I appreciate it.
Blessings
Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.