The Purest of White Bird Flew Into the Room

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

The Purest of White Bird Flew Into the Room

Post by Chrisy489 »

I am pondering over the meaning of this dream... any ideas, anyone?

I dreamt that my two sisters and I were in a room. I was looking at the only window in the wall that I was facing. The window was small and rectangular in shape and was located at the middle top of the wall. The window was closed. I saw a white bird standing outside of the window. It flew into the room. I was astonished at its white color - it was of the purest white color - a white that I have never seen before. Everything of the bird was white - from the crown of its head to the soles of its feet. It then flew away out of the room.

I think that my sisters did not see the bird. I told them of its astounding white color - even its legs were white - EVERYTHING was of the purest white color. The dream ended.

Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks,
Chrisy
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: The Purest of White Bird Flew Into the Room

Post by PastorJKG »

Probably speaks of angelic activity. The window could be a view to heaven. It seems closed but not to the Lord and His angels. the fact that you saw it but they did not may mean that you are to encourage them. Something is stopping them from seeing the heavenly help. For your prayerful consideration. .
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Post by Chrisy489 »

Thank you, Pastor JKG.
You have given me food for thought...

Any ideas as to why it flew in and then flew out?

Thanks!
Chrisy
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Post by Chrisy489 »

I think that I got the understanding of the dream!!!!! Praise be to God the Father and Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!!!!!

Pastor JKG you stated:
The window could be a view to heaven. It seems closed but not to the Lord and His angels.
The mistake that I made with regards to the bird's actions was focusing on its departure. I was worried that I did something wrong... I kept asking myself, "Why did it leave?" Fast forward to a few hours ago - still pondering on the meaning of the dream - suddenly the following came to my mind:

1) The closed window is under the control of "man". I never saw a door or any other opening by which one could enter or leave the room.
2) The bird was outside of the closed window.
3) When the bird flew into the room, I did not see from where it entered - it just flew into the room (supernaturally). I did not see it enter through a window or any other type of opening made by man.
4) When the bird flew out of the room, I did not see it depart through a window or anything - it just flew out (supernaturally).
5) The color of the bird - purest of white and completely white - symbolizes COMPLETE holiness; i.e., the Holy Spirit of God.

I do think that the Lord is showing me that the Holy Spirit cannot be controlled by men - no one can shut Him out or imprison Him. The Holy Spirit goes wheresover the Lord wills - no walls, absolutely nothing can prevent Him from accomplishing the Father's will.

Thanks a million!
Chrisy