Angels on assignment

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Angels on assignment

Post by mynewsong »

Dreamed my husband and I were living with close family and friends, then it expanded out to include the community at large. Then it expanded again and I saw 2 rather huge angels. They were standing guard on our front porch. Very congenial fellows for being so big and would smile and converse with us politely if we asked them questions.

Then I was aware that there were “outsiders” who wanted some objects that belonged to me. These objects I thought of as “trinkets”. In the dream I heard the word “amulet”.

In the dream the angels had two assignments. They were guardian angels and they were also the manpower for the community bus. Now the community bus looked like one of those yellow FisherPrice pull toys with toy people that fit inside! We were all boarding this bus and some were asking the angels if they could help. Then angels became quite serious and said yes but those that chose to help needed to understand that they may die helping. Two people, a man and woman didn’t hesitate, they wanted to help but I said “No”. They went anyway.

In the end of dream I saw their faces like in a drowning death, they looked so peaceful.

So in real life a couple of significant happenings are that I am my Mom’s caregiver. She was just placed into Hospice for increasing frailty. I just received her brother’s personal affects from a cousin who they were passed down to 25 years ago. My Uncle was a Maryknoll priest missioner in service to the Brazilian rain forest Kraho Indian tribe and poor farmers. He died in service (drowned). One of the items I received was a Kraho Indian feathered headdress they used in their religious traditions and customers. I never thought of it as an amulet, but that’s exactly what it is.

Thanks for any insights!
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Angels on assignment

Post by keilani »

Interesting dream mynewsong. Nothing on the dream itself at the moment but the amulet portion did stick out. It reminded me of a vision I had where I was given an amulet and it was placed around my neck. I heard voices speaking to me but couldn't see their faces and it just didn't seem right. At the time, I was listening to John Ramirez who had come out of satanic worship. I went to seek Father and He reminded me of the time I was a young girl and was given this oil (symbolized by the amulet since it was for "protection" from evil) by my grandmother. She was not saved but it was what she knew and because I trusted her, I used it without question. **I should clarify that in the spirit realm there is no time. He often shows the past (as if it were the present) so that you can correct it today and move forward into the future He has for you. Kinda like what you shared in your dream.

Years later as a young, saved adult we were dealing with witches we knew personally. I remember I'd always have these images of them being able to pull something around my neck from behind to choke me and stop me. It only happened when I was driving into work. Hmm, just realized I worked graveyard and it was often dark/night time when they'd start showing up in the spirit realm. Anyway, when God allowed me to see the amulet that I had been wearing all those years in the spirit, I realized the connection and made right. Taking those kinds of things is like signing a demonic contract in the spirit realm; demons can use it as a means of entry into your life to try and abort the destiny that God has for you.

When you begin seeking Him, He will reveal all the things that must be deal with so that you can go higher in Him without being restricted by demonic activity.

Grace as you seek!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

May I also ask what the angels looked like? And why did you think they were angels?
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

They were like 7 feet tall, both blond and fair and were wearing similar (but not exactly the same) clothing in colors of red/black/gold “uniforms”.
After I woke up, I wrote down they were “angel guards” in that they had positions of guarding and leading people,
(bus manpower). I talked with them on the front porch ( don’t recall what about), and while they stood in front of us watching us board the bus, my two friends talked with them. Both times their answers were to clarify for us what was happening.
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Thank you mynewsong. Stumped on this one. Would appreciate hearing your insight/thoughts if He reveals the meaning and you don't mind sharing.
***More To Come***