Physiotherapist.

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
rarara
Gold Member

Physiotherapist.

Post by rarara »

I dreamt that I had an appointment with a Physio (appt true IRL).

Instead of getting physiotherapy I had to lie in a dentist’s chair and open my mouth and he got that pokey thing and started going round all of my teeth like it was a dental check-up. I realized I had gum on one side and was just about to say something when the instrument got stuck in the gum. :s10:

It wasn’t a big deal but the physio just looked at me at that point and said very loud and clear “Angela you are a free woman!” Then he left me on my own.

I thought, well what should I do now? I felt a bit upset that he'd gone too. I looked around and saw he had a beautiful indoor hydrotherapy spa pool. I decided to have quick dip but felt awkward and came out again and quickly changed back into my clothes.

While I was in the pool, which was so calming and semi dark, I looked and saw a big window at the side.
There was an ocean right outside the house, too close for real life, with big surfing waves and lots of people were swimming and walking and jumping through the waves.

The physio came back and asked me if I wanted to go in the ocean. I said “No thanks. The waves are huge!” End of dream.
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Physiotherapist.

Post by keilani »

Shalom rarara! I pray you have been well. Pondering this dream and the one thing that comes up is a sense of freedom from limiting things. When I encounter dental work in dreams, it's often about dealing with my thought patterns that keep me in my current state so that I can believe for His Promises without limitation. Don't let fear or intimidation move you out of what He's spoken. I've learned that to see the manifestation of what He's said, you must keep your eyes focused on His Word and walk through no matter how fearful or intimidating the circumstances you are facing may SEEM to be. Grace in abundance always!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi Keilani
Thank you for thinking about my dream. Yes what you've said does ring true. I'm in a situation where I have to make a decision that's not going to be easy at all. I feel like I went somewhere (The physio) for help with my body but what needed to be checked was my teeth (my thoughts, processing things) When I normally think of exceeding limitations it's about ability but it can also mean breaking out of something that you feel trapped in. And I thought I needed help in one area but really needed it in another. So I'm just trying to press into Jesus and stay in worship.
Thanks and bless you for answering.
Angela
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

God's plan is wonderful and He can be trusted Angela. I am standing with you, agreeing for Father's Perfect Will for you and your household. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need prayer or encouragement <3
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Yes, the 'walking through' has come to be important in all of this. I am quite reluctant to walk through this to be honest.
If you are praying tonight or tomorrow morning I would appreciate you praying for me.
Thanks Keilani
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

I will pm you Angela.
***More To Come***

keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

I pray this story by Graham Cooke will be an encouragement to you :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD4bybPIbT0
***More To Come***

bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hello,

I can see you already have an interpretation, but I wanted to add a couple of small things that came to mind as I read. Symbols. They may help?

I used to have a dream (a few times) that I had a mouth full of chewing gum or bubble gum, but a really big wad of it, and it would be so big it would fill my mouth and almost choke me. And I would be trying to pull it out so I could breath. It was something so big, it wouldn't just stop me from SPEAKING, but would almost kill me. It represented the control of/by others.

Then the other day I was thinking about a particular 'thing', and I pondered how doctors tend to deal more with sickness, whereas physiotherapists tend to deal more with INJURY.
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi Keilani and Bella

Thank you Keilani for the Graham Cooke video. It was a profound experience that gave him the key to be able to deal with a horrid type of opposition. In my situation there is an element of opposition and I had taken measures to deal with it graciously over the months and to treat them in such a manner that was the opposite of theirs. However in this case they continue to treat me as though I don't exist. Which is a form of bullying. Now I ignore them too, which is a way to survive this, believe me.

Bella thank you for the symbols interp which has saved my sanity. It is an incredible confirmation to what I am going through and has given me confidence to make my decision at this time.

Love, Angela
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi Angela,

I'm really glad I could help.

Praying for your peace and success.XX
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Grace and wisdom in Heavenly Heaps dear Angela!
***More To Come***

rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi guys

I wanted to go back to this dream and let Keilani and Bella both know how spot on you were with your interps.
I'm way past this situation now in some ways so don't want to wallow in the past. Suffice to say that even down to the bubblegum it was relevant.

So thanks, I appreciate the gift you both have.

Life is hard but it's good with Him. :D

God bless
Angela
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

He is Good and faithful sis. May He fill you with His Dreams. Believing Father's best for you always 💜❤️!
***More To Come***

rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

:like: God Bless you Keilani!
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Thank you and God bless you abundantly.