Pushing One Big Iroko Tree.

Questions about dreams and symbols
Imma
Bronze Member

Pushing One Big Iroko Tree.

Post by Imma »

I dreamt that myself and my ex-husband are in the same house. He is in a different room with his new wife and me and my children in the adjoining one. His common law is throwing a very big party for her elder daughter and people have come from far and wide to feast with them. My ex-husband was not part of the party he was sleeping on the bed with their youngest of two daughters. At some point in the dream, my two children started to push a big Iroko tree together all by themselves. I was worried about them how they can successfully push it to their destination. I at some point a man came and assisted them to take it to their destination. And they both said mummy see we made to the destination. And the man who assisted them was very proud of them and said that their tree is the tallest and biggest among the lot. I was arguing whether it was actually the tallest and biggest or not and I woke up from the dream.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Pushing One Big Iroko Tree.

Post by bjcollin »

For this dream it is in the questions topic, I will reply in the dreams topic for it.

As for the question, I had to go lookup exactly what a Iroko tree even was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iroko

So I take it this is a really big African tree? We do not have this type of tree here in the States, so that will make a difference in the dream interpretation.

in Christ,
Imma
Bronze Member

Re: Pushing One Big Iroko Tree.

Post by Imma »

You are right Brian. Iroko is the biggest and tallest tree in the rain forest of Africa