Messy office

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
lynadvs
Silver Member

Messy office

Post by lynadvs »

In this dream, the director over the department that I work walked into my home office while on his cell phone. I wondered why he was there. I realized that my office was a mess and was embarrassed. He stood the whole time while on the cell while I worried about the mess. As he was getting ready to leave, he asked me if I needed something while he was gone. After he left, I began fussing at the three children that were present (2 boys and 1 girl). My apartment was a bit of a mess as they did not clean after themselves when they were playing. As I continued to fuss telling them to hurry up with the cleaning. They would pick up a few things and then get distracted. Then I would fuss again. My boss then returned. As I looked around I realized that the children picked up more than I realized. Although my home office was not 100%, it was a lot better than before. My boss stepped back into my office and resumed his phone call. He never at all complained about the mess.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Messy office

Post by PastorJKG »

It seems you are concerned about something that isn't important. The boss never mentioned it being a problem. It got taken care of before you knew it. The boss on a phone call. I wonder if it has something to do with prayer. Perhaps being hindered because of guilt about something. Something already under the blood and therefore taken care of. For your prayerful consideration.