The great darkness, the 5 Moons, and the Rockets.

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

The great darkness, the 5 Moons, and the Rockets.

Post by iluvyahweh »

I was on a picnic bench. Like in Almondale country park where I went when I was small. Steven Nicole was there. We were laughing and chatting. We were behaving different to normal, more like I was with Ian Fairley. Steven then pinned me down. At first, we were having a laugh. But I was struggling to get up. I don’t like being pinned down. It was like what happened with Duncan Landels when he pinned me down in Primary 1. Or, like Brain Anderson when he turned me upside down at Balmyle and I didn’t like it.

Next, I was at Moyness Park (old house.) My sisters Clair and Liz, and my niece Emily, and one of Emily’s friends were there. I don’t know who it was. I went into the living room at sat on the couch. Next, I recognised I had no clothes on at all. And, I thought, why I am here with no clothes on, next to Emily and her friend? I couldn’t understand why people didn’t know that I had no clothes on. I put a pillow over myself to cover myself.

Next, I looked out the front window in the living room, and I saw the light changing – rapidly. And, all over a sudden there was a great darkness that came. I shouted to the others in the room, do you see that, do you see what is happening out there, there is a darkness. It happened very rapidly. I went upstirs and looked out grans’ bedroom window. I could see for 100’s of miles. There was a pitch darkness, but the lights started coming back on. The street-lights all came back on, and it came from the south up the way. I was looking south from where the house is in Blairgowrie.

Next, I was outside somewhere. I was in the Green Berets. I was given this hat. It was like a black pirate hat at first, but really after thinking about it, it was like the hat that John Knox wore. The next thing, this hat was actually then a red beret, that army guys wear.

I was taken into a hall. Lots of people in rows of seats were there. People from the army. They put me right at the very front, in the front row. I thought: why am I here? What on earth I am doing here? I was sitting on someone’s knee. More happened, that I cannot remember. There was a big, big problem though. There were people speaking at the front, but I was in the front row. There were only 2 or 3 people in the front row with me, and all other rows behind us had many many people in them.

I next went outside. I was walking with these leaders or generals up a dirt path, and there was a fence. We went to meet other people, who I knew. I turned and looked up into the sky. I then realised that something had major happened when the lights went out. It was daylight at the time. I was in a rural area. Whatever had happened when the lights went out, I knew something major had happened in the earth.

I looked up into the blue sky and I could see the white moon – during the daylight. And, then a second later, there was two moons in the sky. And, then five moons in total appeared in the sky. I was like: why on earth are there five moons in the sky? Three of the moons also moved. It reminded me of the death star, as it moved, and it was a planet killer. It reminded me of star-wars. After I saw this, I saw lots of rockets and missiles and ships take off from where we were on the horizon – all at the same time. They were all launched up into the air and went over my head.

I was then in the city. I was going into a newspaper shop. Two men were coming out and locking up. There was a stair down the way to a basement. I went down the stairs. The 2 men locked the gates, and they locked me in the stairway. I was puzzled why they had locked me in. I went down the stairway, and there was a door to a street though. It was like the underground streets in Edinburgh. A football game had been going on. I opened the door. The streets were busy with football fans. I looked out and felt that the football fans would attack me, as I think they were Celtic fans.

I realised I had to go up the stair, and there was a bunch of other people coming up the stair who wanted to get out. We got out. At the top, I saw a guy from school, Darren Neilson. He had a puffy face, and it was orange. He had hair cut like it was in the 1600’s, or like Shakespeare’s. I am not sure if there was a connection with the Nelson’s there, ny grans family. He challenged me. I grabbed him by the face, and threatened him, and he was scared.

Next, I was outside, and there was a white jeep – like an army jeep. Very powerful. Made by Audi. And, I had the keys for it. I got into the white jeep, and the dream ended.

27/03/22

Any Godly insight would be most appreciated. ILY.
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Re: The great darkness, the 5 Moons, and the Rockets.

Post by Chrisy489 »

I don't have an interpretation for your dream but it has a couple of elements that remind me of a few dreams that I have heard on Youtube; namely, the sudden darkness and the multiple moons. It seems that we are in for some challenging times globally.

Chrisy.
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

Thanks, Chrissy

Can you hit me up with the you tubes?

ILY
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

ILY,

I must admit I had some problems making it through the Scottish parts of your dream, I hope those are local symbols that you more fully understand.

In General, in the starting scene these guys (Steven/Ian/Duncan/Brian) who pinned you down and it made you feel uncomfortable points to the enemy in your past trying to hold you down and keep you from moving forward in your life. In the next scene with the nakedness, it points to you trying to be open and honest with people, but them not understanding you at all, which then makes you in turn uncomfortable again and you cover up with the pillows. The light flickering point to the Lord working and trying to bring you out of the past and into your future that He has for you. (Ref Jeremiah 29:11-14) The green/red berets to me points to spiritual warfare and being in the army of the Lord, however you do need some more training in this area.

In the next part of the dream with the darkness and the moons, that seems to be the enemy's plans for the earth. I am not sure on the 5 moons, but to me that could point to 5 periods of time possibly (months?/years?). Don't bother with the news, as that only serves the enemies plans to keep you locked you up and confuse you. Don't give in to the majority and the mob mentality and opinions as again it is all the enemies game. The enemy always like to come back and likes to try to play act these things from our past, don't fall for that either. Tell all those enemies to go away in Jesus Name.

In the last scene of the dream, the white army/audi/jeep is what the Lord has for you to go off road with. You need to press into adventuring with Jesus and allow Him to lead and direct your life in ways you never thought possible before. It won't be like anything anybody else does. Allow the Holy Spirit to lead you.

I hope this helps with the dream.

God bless you, In Christ.
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

Hey Brian thanks for taking the time to respond to this. I appreciate it. I also thought the 5 moons were time periods, 5 months. Timing is always hard to get right though in dreams. You've also confirmed some other things, especially the first scene of the dream.

ILY