UTexas University Dream

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

UTexas University Dream

Post by bjcollin »

In this dream I had last night, my wife and I are leaving the UTexas University football stadium in Austin TX after a football game event. After leaving the stadium area, we went walking back to a bistro tables area that was covered by huge trees and it looked like it was in a quad type of area in between buildings on the UT campus. There were two black kids there and they were dressed in a type of catering or food service uniforms and it was getting to be late evening time and they were cleaning off the surrounding tables. We were just returning to our table that we had left from before the game and I saw that they were going to clean it, so I hurried up and I got to our table and I started cleaning it off first and I was helping them to clean our table. I grabbed a plate of shrimp/pasta that my wife and I had been eating out of previously and I started cleaning off the plate into the bussing cart trashcan that they had. *end of dream*

In past repetitive dreams over the years, I have had dreams that we have been exploring around the UT campus doing different activities. I had a past dream a few years ago about eating food at this table which is interesting as to that aspect coming back. I had a past dream a few years ago about going into the stadium for a game, and then a few different dreams about exploring around while the game was going on. This is the first time the dream has shown the game ending and us leaving the stadium.

I think I have a pretty good handle on the dream so far. Last night at Wednesday night service my wife preached a powerful sermon titled Are You Washed? The sermon was about the Bronze Laver and how when we as priests (all Christians are called to be priests ref 1 Peter 2:9/Revelation 5:10 ) minister we need to wash and to be clean before we enter into God's presence. She ended the service with a call to prayer and cleansing and about 90% of the church including myself was down at the altar praying for cleansing and for a move of God in our lives and in the church. So on the dream I had last night/this morning... shrimp are considered unclean (ref Leviticus 11:9-12) so the over all message of the dream to me is the time has come for no more games, night is coming (ref John 9:4), get clean, move forward in the ministry that God has called us to. Austin TX is the capitol of Texas and UTexas is the university that is right downtown near to the capitol, so the dream is about the higher levels of learning in the Lord and enthroning Him in our hearts to do His will.

Other thoughts always welcomed,
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: UTexas University Dream

Post by bjcollin »

In another university dream Saturday night Sunday morning 3/27:

I dreamed I was going into the basketball arena (kinda looked like the Frank Erwin Center at UT Austin). Inside this arena it was like a battle situation and it was dark, and I would constantly feel the enemy attacking me. I would have to take up my authority "In the Name of Jesus!" all the time in the dream to escape the attacks of the enemy. When I awoke from the dream the Lord was speaking to me about playing with and learning about Authority. Frustrating part of the dream was the next morning at Sunday School, we were studying some about authority vs power (matt 10:1, 10:8, 28:18) and what these verse meant to those called as Disciples of Jesus.

in Christ,
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

I’m sure you have lots, there are so many! There is a push
in this season to take a stand and our authority! The
Courts of Heaven have been very relevant, as well! I
have been listening to and writing lots on our authority,
too!

Kent Christmas
https://www.youtube.com/c/KentChristmas

Hank and Brenda Kunneman teach a lot on authority, too
https://youtu.be/AvwlEKGCmx0

Kenneth Hagin is an all-time favourite
https://youtu.be/k4FJ4bJkyeo

Another favourite Robin D Bullock
https://youtu.be/K743nZ0IDps

Love Jesse Duplantis, too 😉
Luke 10:19
New King James Version
19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over
all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

I love this in the Passion -

Luke 10:19 TPT

Now you understand that I have imparted to you my authority to trample over his kingdom. You will trample upon every demon before you and overcome every power Satan possesses. Absolutely nothing will harm you as you walk in this authority.
This is so so relevant, Brian! I have been studying authority for years, but especially since the Covid years! This is a driving force for me now!

I feel we are being prepared to teach this to the body, especially the

harvest coming in! The university could represent the Lord leading

you, to train and raise up this generation 😉🙏 NEW things!
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Hey bj, been pondering your dream. Figured I'd just put out some things and I pray the Lord will give you fulness of understanding.

After reading both of your dreams and explanations, I heard "If you take the capital, you take the state." I don't want to assume I know what that means but as you mentioned, I'm pretty sure it's about authority.

Higher learning for me is another way of saying higher thoughts because any time He wants to change my course in life, He gives me a challenging, higher thought. I've mentioned this elsewhere so forgive me for repeating, but He spoke Isaiah 55:8 to me like one day so I always say it this way: Because your thoughts are not my thoughts, neither are your ways My ways....My ways are higher than your ways because My Thoughts are higher than your thoughts. This kinda goes along with your car wreck dream and the passing away of the old. As He recently told me, you cannot grab onto the New that I have for you and still hold onto the old way of doing things.

My last comment is about your basketball court dream. In the past, I've had a couple of dreams in a similar setting. In the first, I saw a young woman sitting high on the bleachers watching me intently while I was on the court, no game in session. She seemed familiar so He had me look up one of the Hawaiian Queens and sure enough, it looked just like her but younger. She was a Christian so I knew that she being up higher represented the heavenly realm, their prayers and how closely they were watching us. Oh, I should also mention, there was a long table in the middle of the court and we were preparing to eat. It reminded me of "He prepares a table for us in the midst of our enemies."

In the second dream, it was similar to yours were I encountered demonic attack on the actual (lower) court and took care of it while the gym was full and a game was going on. Although the initial attack happened on the lower court, the chase went outside and then into another room connected to the main building that housed the court and that was where I ended it. The attackers looked like people but I knew they were demonic spirits and I told them I was coming after their children which I knew was their "seed" or those they influence to carry out their will. The room was pitch black and they chased me in there but couldn't see me until I had them all rounded up and shut the door. They were not fearful of me...until I mentioned that I was going after their children. That was when I saw the fear in their eyes. This helped me to understand that the court represented the Earth and what was playing out naturally and the way we change things are in the hidden places, not by natural acts.

Oh, just realized that maybe it's also a play on words, the lower court, Higher court etc. Maybe going up higher in thoughts is also like going to the higher courts, just like the court system we have here on Earth, the Supreme Court being the highest. So maybe taking His Higher Thoughts is the same as moving into His Higher Courts where you can walk in the kind of authority Jesus walked in.

I do understand that for anything to manifest on Earth, it must be ruled on in the courts. Lots I could share there personally but this would be too long.

Praying God gives you understanding!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.