Collapsing Building

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Needhelpwithdreams

Collapsing Building

Post by Needhelpwithdreams »

Hi

I hope and pray that someone can help with this upsetting dream.

We were in a large building. One of our daughters and her two children were there too, but in another part of the building. We heard a noise. We looked up to see a large towering structure of the building beginning to fall down on us. I wanted to run towards our daughter and grandchildren but had to take cover. I was praying asking God to protect them. The tower fell. Nothing hit me. I was perfectly fine. The dream ended.

What's your opinion of this dream please?
Thanks so much
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Collapsing Building

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy needhelpwithdreams,

Welcome to the Tehillah Dreams board!

Great first dream posting. When I read through your dream the first time I heard "fear of collapse". I feel that this dream points to a fear you have of something or some situation collapsing on top of you and/or your family. In the end of the dream you escape unharmed, so the Lord will protect you (Reference Psalm 91) . As with all fear based dreams, it is up to you to discern and determine whether it is a warning dream that the Lord is warning you about something, or if it is a fear based dream and you need to step up in faith and in prayer to conquer the fear. Hope this helps you.

in Christ,
Needhelpwithdreams

Re: Collapsing Building

Post by Needhelpwithdreams »

Thanks so much for your input on my dream. The fear factor is what I thought it to be. That is what makes the most sense to me and the circumstances in my life at this time.

Again, thank you.