Bear Dream

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
HisBlood
Site Owner

Bear Dream

Post by HisBlood »

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Bear Dream

I dreamt I was forging across a raging river and finally made it to the other side when a mother black bear with a cub on her back tried to get on the bank where I was from the river as there was no other place to get on the land. I wouldn’t let them on. I then started to make my way inland when I heard someone yell “the bears are coming!” I looked up and a bit of a distance away there were a whole bunch (maybe 20 or more) of angry bears running towards me that had come from all parts of the woods in response to the calling of the mother bear I wouldn’t let get on the bank. The bears were all different Color’s (cinnamon, black, brown etc) and types (black, grizzly etc). I turned in panic thinking my only chance would be to outrun the bears. I outran them to the bank and dove into the raging river which had gotten worse than before by this time. I knew even though it was dangerous and I could be swept out to sea, I had a better chance of surviving than facing the bears. I then woke up with my heart pounding from the adrenaline as the panic was so real to me. My first thought after I woke up was about the stock markets as I sell mutual funds (there has been talk of a bear market which is an extended period of the downward movement in the value of company shares).
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Bear Dream

Post by bella »

I tend to agree with the interp. When I read ‘bank’ I recalled a dream of eldons from years ago about a bank and I felt that was the meaning.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Bear Dream

Post by PastorJKG »

Safety is in the river, the raging torrent's of God's Holy Ghost. The river of life. No matter what the future holds, remember who holds the future and trust Him.