Vivaldi

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Vivaldi

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

Had this dream Saturday morning...
5/28/22 I dreamed I was standing in a room in front of a table. I saw a man with long strawberry blonde hair sitting at a piano. I didn’t hear him play it. He introduced himself as “Antonio Vivaldi”. He placed a silver necklace on the table in front of me. The necklace had some kind of attachment hanging on it. When I picked it up I saw it said “HD” and now looked leather with 4 snaps. I put it on and was walking away. I was now outside and it was daytime. end
Here's what's weird...I never heard of Vivaldi before...like ever. When I woke up, I looked up the name and it was the same guy with long reddish-blonde hair. Vivaldi lived in the 1600's to 1700's.

Any Holy Ghost insight would be appreciated

Larry
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Vivaldi

Post by PastorJKG »

Vivaldi was a musician and a priest. Could it be speaking of the resurrection or revival of a priestly anointing of creative worship? (HD) high definition perhaps, greater clarity and effectiveness. Silver= purified. Four snaps= four winds, East, West, North, And South. The whole earth. Are you a musician or perhaps a worshipper/intercessor?
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

youtube.com/watch?v=GRxofEmo3HA
Vivaldi-Four Seasons
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Thank you very much for your reply. I appreciate it. I am a musician and believe that maybe(after pondering the dream), Papa God is resurrecting the love and desire to go back and make some more music...and preach as well.

Thank you again,

Larry
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Larry!

Welcome back to the board. It has been a while brother. God's blessings to you, jam on it.

in Christ,
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Ok, this is crazy, just 1 day after I see your post, they are now advertising a Vivaldi classical music concert in my city...

https://feverup.com/m/106393

Makes me want to go now.

in Christ,
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Hi Brian! That’s awesome… maybe you should go check it out!

Larry
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Hey Brother Larry, what a cool dream! I found this online when searching for the root meaning of Vivaldi:
Documented in the Latin form “Vivaldus” ~1156, the name means “power, the strength in combat”. This name derives from two Old High German elements: “wīg” (fight, battle) plus “*walda” (might, power).
I see music as a form of warfare when it is birthed out of our communion with Him. May He put a new song in your mouth (Ps 40:3).
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Amen to that! I receive that. Thank you very much for your reply and I appreciate it!

Larry