Rebuking the boss

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Ivy
Silver Member

Rebuking the boss

Post by Ivy »

Dream:

My son worked in a meat department. His boss was giving him a hard time and he asked me to talk to him. I went there and rebuked the man. I listed a number of illnesses and diseases that would plague him if he didn't leave my son alone. The boss seemed a little intimidated.

IRL my son is not experiencing a situation like this, nor does he work in a meat department. I feel my son represents something, as does the meat department.
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Rebuking the boss

Post by keilani »

Hi Ivy. A few thoughts came to mind re: your dream. Boss--authority in the area; spiritual as well as natural. Meat-- could refer to the word (solid food/meat) is for the mature. Meat could also symbolize provision or that which causes us to grow. Son-family; situation he is asking you to address is one that is affecting your family ie. Church family etc. You can also prayerfully consider other things like your son's name, personality traits and see if God shows you anything else. Wondering if this dream is related to the other dream you posted.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Ivy
Silver Member

Post by Ivy »

Thank you keilani. I'm so glad you shared those symbolism meanings. I had the Tehillah dream interpretation book but lost it when we moved a year ago.

I feel that I'm to take a stand ... against ... something. And I think you're right that this dream might be related to the other dream I posted. The dreams came together. I felt they were prophetic. I will continue to seek the Holy Spirit's guidance for interpretation.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

You're welcome Ivy! If you look below the flashing "Enter Message Board" when you come to the site, there is a dream symbol search option that you can use. It may help since you lost your copy.

And you mentioned moving to a new area. If you pray over your family and the area you're in, it could be you are seeing the spirits in authority there. What I love about God is the simplicity with which He does things. When you constantly walk (live daily) talking with Him in your heart, you become a shining light wherever you go and light always dispels and overcomes darkness. Grace as you seek!
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

The search symbols does not contain every symbol from the In a Dream in a Vision of the Night book. I have been very negligent over the years on being able to get all of the symbols into the database. We only have about the first 3 chapters worth of those symbols from the book in there now. I will have to get the round tuit later this summer and work on it again.
Ivy
Silver Member

Post by Ivy »

Well ... I rebuked a church leader yesterday. Maybe God was showing me this in advance. I don't know.

Thanks so much for your help!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

YW! May He continue to lead you.
***More To Come***