at the house

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
kingnme
Platinum Member

at the house

Post by kingnme »

i was in the beeeutiful home ...oh my gahh

the high cathedral like ceilings ...starch white walls ...white wrought iron banister connected to the stairwell...love the smooth carpeting

HOWEVER ! ...im walking around ...for some reason ..im not feeling JOVIAL in this home at all ....not by a long shot ....

in the dream.........im feeling just "OFF" im walking around just feeling down ......

and honestly IRL i have been feeling VERRY melancholy some issues just not right on so many levels and points of levels

sooo..back at the dream :

there was this free wall ...well...it was just connected to the home structure only on one side ..(.is that the meaning of free standing ??? :lol: )

suddenly that wall ...just ....CAUGHT FIRE !!

then it started to slowly spread down this wall it went from the connected part then to the free standing wall itself ........

im DARTING AROUND trying to find SOMETHING to put water in ...its a whole frantic panic ...the whole darting around scene

i found this soft drink bottle ...put water in that ...

i forget to mention that the wall .........IS TALLLLL ...im talking 9-10 feet high (to my 5'6 height ) and about 4 ft across ....its not that wide at all

so i took the makeshift water bottle and jumped up to splash that growing fire out ....

hmph! LoL to my surprise it actually went DIRECTLY to the fire putting it out ....

because the fire began at the inner corner of the wall where it joins the structure

so it was a challenge in thought ....of ...i hope i can REACH that part of the wall

but I GOT IT !!! ..it was put out !!!! .........but then as soon as i put it out ....

immediately headed towards the stairs and i walked up the stairwell looking for him

and BELTED OUT MY HUSBANDS NAME very loud ...... in a questioning of why? am i doing this ???

like i felt he should be responsible for this
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: at the house

Post by bjcollin »

kingnme,

Wonderfully interesting dream. My first thoughts are on the free wall/free standing wall is usually called a non-load bearing wall, i.e. it is an optional wall that was put in and it is not required for the structural integrity of the house so you can also freely move or remove it. Only load bearing walls are required as they actually support the frame structure of the house and they cannot be moved. Refs: Psalm 127:1 "Unless the Lord builds a house, They who build it labor in vain; Unless the Lord guards a city, The watchman stays awake in vain." When I got to the end of the dream, the thought was why did you get after the husband thinking it was his fault? Any of these free walls that we build ourselves are not God's fault, they are our own fault. All of the hinderances we have in the building of our houses (i.e. our house being us the temple of the Holy Spirit) are put in place by us, not by God. So I feel that the fire in the free wall indicates that God desires for this particular wall that was built to be removed. I think the elegant/richness of the house indicates the type of building that God is desiring to build in you, only His best for your life. Refs: Jeremiah 29:11... However I have found that when we dwell on thoughts of sadness we are the ones building walls between us and the Lord. We need to change our thinking and dwell more on Him and his goodness than on what troubles us. Ref: Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Hope this helps some on the dream.

in Christ,
kingnme
Platinum Member

Re: at the house

Post by kingnme »

Hello BJ....what an interp !!

its not for the feel goods for sure ...!!

it really speaks a ...........HELLO???...... im speaking to you!!! ........from THE LORD

and we MUST HAVE that one fellow believer that is willing to give us a

im-not-afraid-to-tell-you-about-yourself response !!

i understand this now ....yea!!.... that wall needs to come down ...THANK YOU FATHER GOD !!

really appreciate this one BJ !!
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9