Centrifuge

Questions about dreams and symbols
keilani
Site Moderator

Centrifuge

Post by keilani »

I know what it is and what it does since I used to use one during my clinical career but any ideas on what it could symbolize would be much appreciated.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Centrifuge

Post by bjcollin »

Most often I find that dream symbols are what the function of the object is mainly used for IRL. So if I remember right for a centrifuge it spins to separate out liquids, especially blood, into its separate components. So depending on context of the symbol and how it is used in the dream, it would seem to indicate a separation of something is needed in order to better see the individual parts. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Yes you're correct. Mahalo bj--I knew if I heard it more in general terms, not the technical aspects, it'd resonate. I thought of separation but couldn't quite see why I'd dream of it now since it has been years since I left. New opportunities that just came up yesterday and today now fit with that understanding...esp since if I hadn't separated then, I wouldn't have had the freedom to learn Him the way I have over the years. Appreciate it brother!
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Keiliani,

It always help to get a "different spin" on things. LOL! I'm in a weird punny mood today. Have a great 4th of July holiday weekend. God's blessings to you.

in Christ,
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Lolol glad to know I'm not the only one who gets hit by the punny bug :s49:

Happy 4th to u n da 'ohana!
***More To Come***