Unbraiding Hair

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
tee187

Unbraiding Hair

Post by tee187 »

Hello,

I'm new here, but I remember coming across Tehillah Dreams several years ago, and I am so happy to have found it again. Any insight that can be provided, would be most helpful. Thank you in advance. :)

I had a dream I was sitting in a chair as my ex-boyfriend unbraided my hair (I had braid extensions). As he unbraided my hair, I was doing some work on my laptop. I was getting a lot accomplished since he was doing it, and I didn't have to do it myself. My family was in a separate room as he unbraided my hair, and at some point my younger sister walked in to get a snack or something out of the kitchen. There was also something about his mother in the dream. They were having a conversation about me, and something about his response reminded me of how I typically respond to people. His mother said something/asked about me having blonde hair, but in the dream I only saw my natural brownish-black hair color. At some point I looked up at him hoping to get a kiss, but he didn't respond. He started walking off to do something else in the room. I thanked him and told him that I owe him one. He responded, "One? I gotta be faithful...I gotta be..." I can't recall what else he said, but he started listing all these things he had to do in relation to me. There was also something about Ginger Ale. He was drinking it while unbraiding my hair, and I could smell it. I commented on it, and told him a story from my childhood that involved Ginger Ale and is the reason I don't drink it or like the smell of it (this story happened in reality).

The dream reverts and I am sitting in a cafe next to this Black guy. He's sitting at one table, and I'm sitting at another. We're talking and he seems to be a nice guy who is well put together, but then he shares that he has 8 children with 3 different women. I get up from the table and notice that he has on a black shirt with pink writing that says, "Don't pray like a wife."
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Unbraiding Hair

Post by bjcollin »

tee187,

Welcome back to the Tehillah Dreams board! Wow what a first post, I will have to pray on it and get back with you later on unless somebody else gets to it first. My first thoughts on reading the dream is that the main message of the dream is to be more selective in who you choose for a mate, wait for God's mate for you. Hopefully more later on the dream.

in Christ,
tee187

Re: Unbraiding Hair

Post by tee187 »

Thank you so much. ❤️❤️❤️