Children's Hospital

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

Children's Hospital

Post by bjcollin »

I had this dream 11/25 early morning...

In the dream I was going somewhere with my son Noah, when some sort of an accident occurred. The dream starts with us going to the local children's hospital in a rush to find out what had happened. When we arrived at the children's hospital and I was taken up by myself to a ward where there were quite a few beds there with children in them. I was shown an empty bed where they were going to place Noah at when they brought him up to the ward. They wheeled him into the ward on a gurney and they placed him onto the bed. He sat up and was talking with some of the other children there. I heard the words spinal stones which was the issue. There was this pastor type of guy dressed in a suit who came up to me while I was sitting next to Noah in the ward. He asked me if I was a Christian to which I replied yes. He then asked me if I believed in deliverance, to which I replied yes. He then asked me the denomination to which I was unsure why he would ask that question and he offered AG to which I said in the past, then I said IPHC. The dream ended with me looking around the ward at all of the children that were there in their various conditions. Some looked like cancer patients, and others were accident patients. Noah to me looked normal uninjured but he was in a hospital gown and he looked to be about middle school or early high school aged, and I knew IRL he was 23 years old so that seemed strange and out of place in the dream.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Children's Hospital

Post by PastorJKG »

Just a thought. Your son's name Noah stands out to me. He built an ark for the saving of others. I wonder if their is a correlation between that and sick children. Like as in an ark of deliverance for afflicted children. For your prayerful consideration.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Children's Hospital

Post by bjcollin »

PastorJKG,

Blessings to you and thank you for the reply. When I first had the dream, I know that many times Noah in my dreams represents the Holy Spirit with me. I have had past training in deliverance ministry through Vision Life Ministries, but it has been several years since I have used that training. I originally took this dreams message from the Lord to be along the lines that I have grieved the Holy Spirit in not having the spine or having a few blockages to keep me from walking forward in pursuit of Godly authority. I have not been moving forward in what God has for me to be walking in for Him these past few years. I have since repented of grieving the Holy Spirit, and it was wild, but the very next day after the dream I was listening to some old youtube teachings of JPJ when I ran across this gem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYiInfO_hxU

I had seen smaller portions of this teaching online over the years and I had even been through it live years ago when I was serving in Streams Ministries... I had forgotten about the importance of seeking authority which means becoming closer to Him. I got so much out of the teaching and pulled new gems out of it that I evidently missed or wasn't ready for years ago. If God is truly calling me to serve sick children, it is in the area of helping them to find inner healing / deliverance and to open them up to learning to operate in their gifts of the Holy Spirit that the Lord has for them.

I do believe that my son Noah is called of God as he used to see when he was little and he has had dreams of angles shoving scrolls in his face, etc. And even though he is not actively in the ministry today, I feel that he will be called dramatically to serve God just a few short years in the future.