Left Front Tire

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
JesusisLord

Left Front Tire

Post by JesusisLord »

Greetings:

I would appreciate any help on this dream!

I was sitting in my car at a building that had an underground garage, but you have to drive down a ramp to get into the garage.

What's weird is that I was sitting at the top of the ramp to the underground garage and the left front wheel was missing on my car. All of a sudden my car started rolling down the ramp and slightly turned to the left and my car stooped right in front if this unknown man who was probably a mechanic and I asked him if he can put a tire on my car and he said yes and he put a new tire on my car and I drove off.

I think I understand but am missing some pieces.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
JesusisLord
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Left Front Tire

Post by bella »

Hello,

Cars represent your ministry or calling. At the moment there's one important element missing. Without it it makes it hard to move forward. But ask Jesus to fix this, and He will. And then you can be on your way.
JesusisLord

Post by JesusisLord »

Hi Bella:

Thank you for responding, I will pray.

Have a great day!

JesusisLotd
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Just to add, some thoughts that came to mind. Tire maybe as in tired? Left can rep the spirit so spiritual fatigue?? The scripture that came to mind was when Elijah was woken by the angel twice and told to eat because the journey was too great.

Were there specific parts you were wondering about?

And may God give you fullness of understanding!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.