A surprise assignment

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
lynadvs
Silver Member

A surprise assignment

Post by lynadvs »

In this dream I remember my father was gathering some things together (not sure what he was doing). My ride arrived. The driver was a well known pastor from Chicago. We waited for my father to do whatever he was doing.
As we were on our way to church, we made a pit stop. There was Randi (a minister from a church that I used to attend) getting thing together preparing for this church program. At this moment, I was under the impression that I was assigned to say a few words at this program. When I got back into the car, the pastor said something to let me know that I was expected to deliver a full sermon. I panicked inwardly and started praying saying “Lord, you have to do this” repeatedly. Then I started trying to gather thoughts on scripture subjects that I had been studying. Then I thought maybe I will do a sermon that i preached before… but decided that was not the right move. Again, I was trying to mentally gather scriptures and subjects that I had been studying while still praying “Lord, you have to do this. I remember jotting down something in the book of John.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Re: A surprise assignment

Post by ReBorn »

The first thing that came to me when I read this dream was when the Pharisees were trying to trap Jesus in his words in John 8:1-11
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd