Square Peg Round Hole

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

Square Peg Round Hole

Post by bjcollin »

Elie's dream 6/4/2023

My wife Elie relayed the following dream to me this morning...

The dream started off in a large gathering of some kind like a theater where there was a play or play practice going on. Everybody in the play was dressed in victorian era dresses and costumes, except for my wife who says she was dressed in baggy blue jeans and a floral blouse top. My wife told another lady that she felt that she knew, that she felt really uncomfortable in how she was dressed compared to everybody else in the play. The lady told her that it was ok and that it was designed to be that way. My wife then said that she felt like she was a square peg trying to fit into a round hole and that she just did not fit in. My wife then told the lady that she wanted to commit suicide because of it, which caught the lady's attention. The dream then shifted...

The lady was driving with my wife in a car, and they were going down a back road in a very rural area. All of a sudden the lady slowed the car down almost to a halt, and the lady said we have to be very careful to slow down in this area because of the cats. My wife saw an old farmhouse, and she thought that there were some people living there, but it was abandoned. There was a large herd of grey cats coming out of the house and they were crossing the road right in front of their car. The lady then said it was time for school to start and she heard an alarm bell. It ended up that she was hearing my phone alarm to get up out of bed this morning in her dream, and the alarm ended the dream and she woke up from the dream.
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Square Peg Round Hole

Post by keilani »

Just some thoughts bj. Themes that stood out: old vs the new (old clothes vs Elie's modern clothes) and not fitting in (not meant to). **Edited to add: out w/the old, in w the new and behold, I do a new thing came to mind when reading this portion of the dream.

Commiting suicide--willfully putting an end to something.

The last part of the dream, idk if it's just my sense but I felt like it was a warning to stay on guard and be watchful. The thought of witches in training came to mind with the herd of cats. And if school is beginning, my thoughts are He is going to begin to train her how to exercise authority over the enemy.

I will share this dream snippet I had years ago since it came to mind as I was responding here. I was standing with 2 family members in the middle of this high rock. One member would warn us to hang on because these tidal waves would come and I knew its goal was to push us out of the rock. Kinda comical now that I think of how we were hanging on.

I suddenly had an overview of the situation, saw Satan standing on the shore watching pleased as 3 females were in the water casting a spell, causing the waves to come.

Then I was back in the rock and Jesus appeared, towering over the rock we were in. My first thought was "Yes, Jesus is here. He'll save us!"

He looked at me very displeased, shook his head aggressively and said, "No, no, NO!"

Then I was lifted up and plopped into the front line of a practice room (looked like the dance rooms I practiced in during my 20s). A screen came up and I saw Star Wars.

It was my understanding at the time that He didn't want us to wait for Him to save us but that He wants His Own to learn to walk in and exercise the same authority He had while on Earth. He has continued to lead us on that journey-it has been exciting, fearful at times, but we've always come out on top. And the things He's taught us have been invaluable.

Praying for you all always!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Keiani,

Thank you for the prayers! We have been super busy ministering at a tent revival this past week... and it is very draining due to the Texas 100 degree heat and the schedule hours we're keeping lately. We have one more week to go this week, so please continue to intercede for strength and for anointing to flow, for people to be saved, healed, and delivered.

Friday evening Elie and I got a word from a visiting apostle from Houston about the reason we never had a daughter even though we had tried for years and years. There was an issue in her past that the enemy robbed her of, and the Lord is seeking to restore a spiritual daughter unto us within the next 2 years.

Last night was powerful, Elie got to minister deliverance and healing to a young lady who had a spirit of suicide on her. Definitely something is shifting for us in the ministry as a result of these tent revival meetings. We have not been a part of these apostolic types of meetings before, so this is new for us, although ministering healing and deliverance is not new for us if that makes sense. We had just been trained under a different type of anointing style.

in Christ,
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

That is exciting bj and yes, I understand what you mean! Definitely continuing in prayer for His New and the fullness of His Kingdom to manifest in your lives. May He give you the desires of your hearts and supply you with abundant grace as you both run your race 💜.
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Keiliani,

Awesome dream you had! I agree with your intrepretation... Many people in the church today take the approach of hiding in the face of the attacks of the enemy and they only pray for a hedge of protection, or they feel that if they just stay hidden and in-active and out of the way then the enemy will leave them alone and simply bypass them. Not so, John 10:10 says the enemy's purpose is to steal kill and destroy and he continues very effectively in that purpose against us and he is relentless. Jesus has put His authority in us to attack the enemy and stop his plans here on the earth. It is us who need to put on the spiritual armor and pick up the sword of the Spirit and to deal blows to the enemy. It is our job to learn spiritual warfare.

in Christ,
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Amen to that bj!!!
***More To Come***